Jurassic Park Lostman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jurassic Park Lostman

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Will he start? If so than we have this number 1 pick on lock. Love how he took number 6, Ray Lucas must be shoving oxycodone 30mg tabs in his mouth after he found out about that one. Poor Sage I really wanted to get a look at him. Loved Sage and Frerotte in 2005, esp with our awsome 40th season patch. Poor Henne. I'll say it once and I'll say it again. Henne and Luck is a damn good QB situation! Maybe bring in a Vet.

What are your guys thoughts on what VET QB you would like to see teach Luck the form of the NFL game? I'd like Pennington to come back as a QB coach or a front office job so Luck can obsorb Penni's knowledge like a spunge! Any thoughts guys?

P.S Can't wait to get a Jurassic Park Lostman gamer for a dead cheap price. Love the fact he wears my QB cut jersey and not dumbo Matt Moores WR, DB skill cut :lol:

Losman will start when Matt Moore gets hurt (probably this week against the Giants #1 pass rush). I don't know who will start after Losman gets hurt running for his life behind Colombo. Devlin?

I would like to see Devlin. I live here in N.Y and will be at game. I'm going to Dress full uniform and try to sneak on feild with some bootleg feild passes I made. Maybe I'll line up behind center. I'm going in on a Flat out guess with White tops, Green Bottoms. Giants always wear blue so if I get the Pants right I'll be able to get on sideline easy! I've done this before and its a joke! But yeah I'd like to see Devlin. I'm just sick of these QB's taking such garbage numbers. How many number 9's and 6's do I have to sit and watch before killing myself!!!!! Can't they be original and pick a 2 digit number like Thigy and Frerotte and Marino and Griese. Sick and tired of these number 9 and 8 guys.

when i heard the fins sign lostman
i was like oh **** wasnt he a former bill thats sucked
that trent edwards made him expendable..

guy seems to throw just as many interceptions as touchdowns
should fit in really well with the pluthura of qb hubris..

WOW, if we see Losman trot out we may as well start negotiating with Luck right on that day.

good backup henne will ever be now..

Yoda?

I must be the only one who thinks Loseman is better than Moore...Moore is just so freakin awful that I'm not sure how he can even be a backup QB in this league.

Yoda?

I must be the only one who thinks Loseman is better than Moore...Moore is just so freakin awful that I'm not sure how he can even be a backup QB in this league.
I read Moore did good things in 2009 so I keep waiting to see something... WOW is he bad.

Lossman is quite an accomplished eff up but Moore is doing a fine job leading this team where it needs to go.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Moore made some clutch turnovers in the Jets and Broncos games!

I think a great idea would be to start a QB rotation with Losman and Moore. That way if either of them start to get hot we can cool it off by playing the other one.

Screw it lets play them both at the same time....give the defense something to worry about...2 qbs on the field at the same time...Double the chance of a pick!

Sparano & Moore are key for suck for luck, don't change that formula.

Lossman is quite an accomplished eff up but Moore is doing a fine job leading this team where it needs to go.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Moore made some clutch turnovers in the Jets and Broncos games!

Hahaha thats funny. I think Lostman will be worse than Moore! And thats not a bad thing at all right about now. I want Moore on bench so JP I haven't played in 2 decades Loseman can lead this team to the promised lands.

P.S Guys I'm giving away a FREE 100% AUTHENTIC JUNIOR SEAU SIGNED WHITE JERSEY CHECK THE EXCHANGE FOR MORE DETAILS!!! GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW PHIN FANS!!! CONTEST ENDS SUNDAY 10AM SO HURRY UP AND GET YOUR PREDICTIONS IN FOR THIS WEEKS GAME VS THE GIANTS! THANKS!

Back
Top Bottom