Jurassic Park Lostman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jurassic Park Lostman

I think a great idea would be to start a QB rotation with Losman and Moore. That way if either of them start to get hot we can cool it off by playing the other one.

I'd be on board with that.,

but they both suck so bad that the chances of either of them getting hot is slim to none. Neither of them have the ability to come back down 15 with 3 minutes left in the game as Tebow did last week, for example. Neither of them can even come back down 7 in the 4th quarter

this pathetic QB situation is exactly what we want for this 2011 season. Both are atrocious late in games and will make many mistakes when other defenses align and bring the intensity late in games. Thank God Henne got hurt and placed on IR this year. I believe we'd win 3 or 4 games with him at the helm.

Let's hope Jake Long also gets placed on IR so he can heal for next year where he can get back to 100%.. and be the premier left tackle for our young franchise QB. This will also allow the suck for luck agenda to continue on it's steady losing path, and for these crappy QB's we have to get killed back there in the meantime.

This offense has scored 90 points in 6 games. That's an average of 15 points per game. I say that's too much. Stick jake on IR (and you know someone else will get hurt soon - i'm predicting reggie bush) so we can average closer to 10 points per game, or 9 pts per game (3 fist pumps game). I'd be more comfortable and pleased under that scenario

Back
Top Bottom