Just a thought | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
feelthepain said:
And is why imput and suggestions are important to the process!!

It should reamin live and open for others to add input and/or suggestions. Since it is in the correct forum there is no need to "wrap it up".
Input in the proper format with the proper care and respect to all involved is constructive, I agree, I think more than anything we tried to answer you questions and we also tried to provide an answer as to what the proper format is.

As to your second point, by no means was I suggesting an thread closing, but I don't think there are any questions that have gone unaswered so far...:wink:

Wildbill3 said:
Input in the proper format with the proper care and respect to all involved is constructive, I agree, I think more than anything we tried to answer you questions and we also tried to provide an answer as to what the proper format is.

You have, but this is aso the proper format.

As to your second point, by no means was I suggesting an thread closing, but I don't think there are any questions that have gone unaswered so far...

Agreed!

My turn

feelthepain said:
I am not trying to do anything more then just make a simple observation this isn't an attack on you or the site just a suggestion from a members standpoint, thats all Wharf. I understand how you feel and I understand what you're saying, but others are adding thier input and I'm just reponding to them, nothing more.

I think your initial idea is absolutely preposterous and I don't usually get involved in debates like these. That said I had to mention something. I don't know how many of our members realize that we have lives, families, other things to do, along with our mod duties. We do them as best we can and we don't get paid. We love the site and spend many hours here moving, merging, etc. We sleep and eat like every other member. In my opinion, this thread is nothing more than an attempt to incite the other members because you had a problem with one particular mod. Like wharfrat and nabocane said, don't belabor it. It's not going to happen.

feelthepain said:
Maybe consider voting on a montly basis on Mod performances. Reason, because some MODs need to be governed like the members to keep them from abusing their power and keep them in line aswell, remember the members aren't the only ones that step out of line. Just a thought, not only would it keep the Mods from thinking they are untouchable, but the members will have a little more interaction with the site and will feel like they have a little more importance to this site. It also helps the Mods realize their job is not a right, but a prvililege.
More work for the mods.

Some whiny posters will also abuse that and it could turn into a mess every end of the month. Ya'll remember Dolfan06?

Don't fix what isn't broken.

njfinfan said:
I think your initial idea is absolutely preposterous and I don't usually get involved in debates like these. That said I had to mention something. I don't know how many of our members realize that we have lives, families, other things to do, along with our mod duties. We do them as best we can and we don't get paid. We love the site and spend many hours here moving, merging, etc. We sleep and eat like every other member. In my opinion, this thread is nothing more than an attempt to incite the other members because you had a problem with one particular mod. Like wharfrat and nabocane said, don't belabor it. It's not going to happen.

I think your attitude and tone in this post are strong indicators of what the problem is.

feelthepain said:
I think your attitude and tone in this post are strong indicators of what the problem is.

The problem with messageboards is your can't really tell somone's "tone" nj was trying to shead some light that a lot of people don't relize. At this point in time this thread is closed and done with. If you have further issues on this topic please PM one of The Admins

Wharfrat
inFINSible
PhinPhanPhromMI
Mindwarp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom