Just an observation........... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just an observation...........

The NFC sucked this year! I'm not sure of the stats, but how many teams with a winning record did they play this year opposed to previous years? I would think that the stats would be a lot different!

_dan24 said:
So you are saying AJ held them back?

Just like the Thread title says..............just an observation.........:rolleyes:

St. Nick said:
Whats different about the Ph. Eagles this season that put them over the hump in the Playoffs and helped them make it to the big dance? :rolleyes:

Are they missing any Baggage?

What anchor did they unload to spring them into the Post season?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235056 :shakeno:

Geez..........what a season for them. A superbowl run AND they have the 32nd AND the 34th Pick in the NFL draft...............
What a joke!
They made the post season with Feeley on the team.
They added Kearse.
They added T. Owens.

And you think the reason they made the post season is because they traded Feeley.

What a joke.

Actually, I give the Eagles a very good chance to beat the Pats. The key to beating the Pats is getting in Brady's face...often. If the Dolphins could beat him with players missing...I believe the Eagles defense can get the job done. Besides...who the heck wants them to win anyway...let them fade away...losing the superbowl and both coaches...is great news for us.

DonShula84 said:
A pretty dumb one :shakeno:

Dosen't make it any less accurate.

Feely's gone..........they make it too the dance. they aren't any worse of a team PLUS they have the 34th overall pick in the draft..........You don't need to be Einstein to see who got the better of that deal............:goof:

St. Nick said:

Feely's gone..........they make it too the dance. they aren't any worse of a team PLUS they have the 34th overall pick in the draft..........You don't need to be Einstein to see who got the better of that deal............:goof:
I didnt mean to come across as an *** I know what you're saying. I think the Feeley trade could still work out for us, I think we overpaid by giving up our 2nd rounder, but I like AJ.

DonShula84 said:
I didnt mean to come across as an *** I know what you're saying. I think the Feeley trade could still work out for us, I think we overpaid by giving up our 2nd rounder, but I like AJ.

Fair enough. :hi5:

St. Nick said:

accurate how? maybe the basic facts that 1. feeley is gone and 2. they go to the SB.

But the correlation that you draw is nothing short of ridiculous.

Maybe you should say that Troy Vincent was the dead weight. He left and now the Eagles are going to the SB. Actually, even that ridiculous argument is more accurate than yours. Vincent was a starter for the Eagles so his loss would have a more profound effect, whether that effect is good or bad. Since the Eagles made it to the SB in the first year after Vincent left then his loss must have had a positive effect on the team, right? He must have been what was holding them back, right? Doesnt your line of reasoning demand that you agree?

Cite Feeleys stats, or make fun of him wincing in pain from a butt slap, or pick apart his faults on the field. Many wont agree with you but at least they will respect your arguments.
Making up this ridiculous assertion that the reason the Eagles made it to the SB was that they got rid of Feeley is just absurd....and it makes you look bad.

yankeehillbilly said:
Cite Feeleys stats, or make fun of him wincing in pain from a butt slap, or pick apart his faults on the field. Many wont agree with you but at least they will respect your arguments.
Making up this ridiculous assertion that the reason the Eagles made it to the SB was that they got rid of Feeley is just absurd....and it makes you look bad.

Actually I just think he is a little better than a 3rd stringer............maybe a decent back up. Nothing more. The rest is just fun with words...........lighten up. :shakeno: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom