Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out.

i got a lot of compliments about my jersey yesterday at the season ticket holder event

even the guys froms Fins TV interviewed me about it

the most asked question was "where'd you get it?!"

"special order" was my answer

this one guy was funny because he was walking with me talking about the jersey and then he pointed at some guy wearing a screenprinted jersey and he was like "see, it's not like that one. your's is my nicer". and the guy with the screenprinted jersey was like :confused:, then walked away dissapionted

GUYS, $160 FOR AN AUTHENTIC CULPEPPER JERSEY, FINHEAVEN MEMBERS ONLY
ORANGE AND AQUA. THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING, SHOULD HAVE ALL SIZES
48-60 WITH A POSSIBLE 46.

EMAIL ME BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET

Phinsdude said:
GUYS, $160 FOR AN AUTHENTIC CULPEPPER JERSEY, FINHEAVEN MEMBERS ONLY
ORANGE AND AQUA. THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING, SHOULD HAVE ALL SIZES
48-60 WITH A POSSIBLE 46.

EMAIL ME BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET

your jersey's are fake

those aren't even replica's

those are just flat our fake

stop trying to rip people off

My Jersey's Are Not Fake, I Get Them Right From Reebok Buddy. I Sell On Ebay. If The Fake One's Are Under 75 Dollars, And Have Flaws. How Dare You Accuse Me Of Selling Fake's When I Make My Living Selling Sports Merchandise. I Deal With Reebok, G-3, Majestic Direct. There Is No Such Thing As A Fake Orange Miami Dolphin Reebok Jersey. The Supply Of Orange Jersey's Is Slim, The Reason Why Orange Is More Expensive Then White And Aqua At Times. If You Feel That Way, Please Stay Away From Anything I Offer, I Won't Lose Sleep Over That, But Don't Accuse Me Of Something That Is False.

here's your jersey:

fakejersey2er-1.jpg

and here's mine:

peppjersey27lq-1.jpg

peppjerseyfront5kr-1.jpg

why is th #8 on your jersey tiny & skinny?. and why doens't it have triple stitching and a navy blue shadow like the authentic one's do?

also, the dolphin logo on the sleeves are screenprinted on instead of sewn on like the authentic dolphin jerseys

that IS NOT an authentic dolphin jersey

just because you got ripped off doesn't mean you have to be that way with me. It's the angle of the picture m0r0n. FYI my connection through reebok is through #81 on the dolphins who is a good friend, and is sponsored by reebok, he got me in the door without the 10 grand start up fee, i have ronnie, channing, chris, sammy morris, d-barnes, david bowens, and randy on my speed dial. Don't call me a fake, don't say my stuff is fake, I have my connections, i don't need to spend 300 dollars on NFL.com for a jersey. Let this board believewhat they want

And by the way, your reebok tag in on sideways, if it was really made by reebok, it should be perfect, that is how you truly know a reebok jersey is official, but the reebok neck tag.

Phinsdude said:
It's the angle of the picture m0r0n.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!1111 :sidelol:

how the hell are you going to say it's the angle of the picture?

you're telling me the #8 in this picture...

fakejersey2er-1.jpg

and the #8 in this picture

peppjersey27lq-1.jpg

...look completely different because of the angle of the picture?

it's the same angle moron. it's an overhead shot.

LOL @ "It's the angle of the picture"

i guess the angle makes it skinny and small and removed the shadow too

i don't care who you supposedly know. those jersey's are not authentic jerseys

the pictures speak for themselves

even replica jersey's have nice big, bold numbers with navy blue shadows

clear.gif

good luck selling those horrible knock off's

Phinsdude said:
just because you got ripped off doesn't mean you have to be that way with me. It's the angle of the picture m0r0n. FYI my connection through reebok is through #81 on the dolphins who is a good friend, and is sponsored by reebok, he got me in the door without the 10 grand start up fee, i have ronnie, channing, chris, sammy morris, d-barnes, david bowens, and randy on my speed dial. Don't call me a fake, don't say my stuff is fake, I have my connections, i don't need to spend 300 dollars on NFL.com for a jersey. Let this board believewhat they want

Yea bro give it up ... I'm not calling you a liar or anything (at least in the fact that you work in the retail jersey business) but Cuban DID NOT get ripped off. Look at his jersey and compare it to the regular game worn jerseys:
clear.gif
clear.gif
peppjersey27lq-1.jpg

Notice how they all have the 3-D shading ... No matter what angle!
Now ... find me some GAME pictures that resemble YOUR jersey
fakejersey2er-1.jpg

Now don't tell me this is because of the angle of the picture ... it's obvious that you don't have the 3-D shade that the REAL jerseys do. Don't try to rip us off with this sideways Reebok tag BS. The real jersey would look like the game worn jerseys pal ... and Cubans looks like the game jerseys ... yours do not! So stop being a scumbag and acting like you're getting us a great deal. People on this board work hard for their money and it's not right to get them thinking that they are buying TOP OF THE LINE products for a great price when they're just buying some BS. If you can prove me wrong by posting GAME pictures with the players wearing your jersey, then I take all of this back but I don't see that happening. Sweet jersey Cuban ... hopefully I can nab one of the authentics this year if I can rake in some extra cash.

Back
Top Bottom