Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out.

Pericles349 said:
Sweet! I think I'm done with my authentic jersey purchases though. This offseason I bought 3 authentic R. Brown jerseys. One in aqua, one in white, and one in orange. They are awesome!! You'll see me wearing them with pride this season!

:eek: You're really banking on R. Brown making a nice career for himself in Miami ehh? That's a big chunk of change to throw at one Rookie player if you ask me, no matter how good he is.

Nice, but I read earlier he's switching to 18.

Da 'Fins said:
Nice, but I read earlier he's switching to 18.

I Highly doubt that he could do that even if he wanted to due to marketing purposes within the NFL. If he were a no-namer it would be fine but once a stud player is traded to another team the NFL knows alot of fans go out and buy the jersey right away and the fans wouldn't be very happy if that stud player suddenly pulled a switcharoo.

why the hell would he want #18? where'd you hear or read that? I think you are 100% misinformed...........

awesome man...i ordered my daunte jersey off nflshop.com about 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt came yet...they said it would ship by the beginning of april but im still without it...has anyone ordered a duante jersey off nfl.com shop here??? also did you already get it or are you still waiting on it??

NFL shop is mailing Reebok replicas this week (if you ordered right after the trade)

Cuban B said:

that is so sweet man.i might have to get one of those during the season

ive never worn an authentic like that, do they fit a lil bigger? or a lil smaller? or the same? as an replica..

anyone know? thanks for the help.

GUY'S

I HAVE MY DAUNTE CULPEPPER JERSEY'S COMING IN THIS WEEK----

I HAVE THE AQUA AND ORANGE JERSEY'S COMING IN FROM REEBOK

BOTH AUTHENTIC- SIZES 46-60

I AM TAKING PRE-ORDERS, AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM 10-14 DAYS

I AM A LEGIT JERSEY MERCHANT, YOU CAN FIND ME ON EBAY (JAZZELYSE).

I AM ONLY TELLING US FELLOW DOLFANS ABOUT THIS, NOT EVEN PUTTING UP ON EBAY YET. BE THE FIRST TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE.

I WOULD NEED PAYMENT TO BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET VIA PAY PAL.

PAY PAL IS SECURE AND COVERS THE BUYER IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

PLEASE EMAIL ME BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE ONE JERSEY I HAVE IN STOCK.

Back
Top Bottom