Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just got my Authentic Culpepper Jersey in the mail today. Check it out.

Phinsdude said:
anybody know how to post a new thread?

get out of a thread to the regular board. and the "New Thread" button is right where the Reply button is when in a thread

Phins Dude...you left out the price you are selling them at. :D

Anyone know any store that will ship to the UK...want a pep white authentic but cannot find anyware that can send one?

anyone on paypal up for helping a brit dolfan?

That is a very nice jersey! That must of been a little pricey getting it custom made though!

awesome jersey man!!! I wish i had that type of money right now.
Yo enigmatics, i love your sig dude.:sidelol:

SkapePhin said:
That is hot! Hey, could you take a pice while wearing it? It might come in handy for photoshopping purposes..
:sidelol:

Does any one know how much phinsdude was selling his culpepper jerseys for?

Sweetness!

Can't wait until I get mine.

anyone?

really need someone to help me out, want a white authentic but cannot get any here in the UK. Does anyone with a paypal account want to help?

Phinsdude said:
GUY'S

I HAVE MY DAUNTE CULPEPPER JERSEY'S COMING IN THIS WEEK----

I HAVE THE AQUA AND ORANGE JERSEY'S COMING IN FROM REEBOK

BOTH AUTHENTIC- SIZES 46-60

I AM TAKING PRE-ORDERS, AND YOU WILL HAVE THEM 10-14 DAYS

I AM A LEGIT JERSEY MERCHANT, YOU CAN FIND ME ON EBAY (JAZZELYSE).

I AM ONLY TELLING US FELLOW DOLFANS ABOUT THIS, NOT EVEN PUTTING UP ON EBAY YET. BE THE FIRST TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE.

I WOULD NEED PAYMENT TO BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET VIA PAY PAL.

PAY PAL IS SECURE AND COVERS THE BUYER IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, TO PROTECT YOURSELF.

PLEASE EMAIL ME BJ1225@BELLSOUTH.NET WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

HERE'S A PICTURE OF THE ONE JERSEY I HAVE IN STOCK.

Why does the jersey in that picture you showed not have the 3-D numbering? If you compare it to the guys that originally started this thread there is a significant difference. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom