Just Met Rishard Matthews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Just Met Rishard Matthews

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So i ran out at lunchtime to pick some stuff up at Publix and as soon as I walked in saw some execs, a booth with Fins regalia and a line-up waiting to get the autograph of a nice looking young guy. Low and behold it was Rishard so I got on the line too. Since they closed it up after me, I had a few minutes to chat with him. Very accommodating nice guy.

Asked him if SoFlorida is as hot in the summer as Nevada: he replied yes, but he likes it down here. Spoke about us both having houses also in Southern California (he's from Santa Ana).

More importantly I specifically encouraged him to come on Finheaven just to audit the forum discussions. Also informed him that he's got a lot of hopeful fans on the site who actually get pissed every week he's not activated. He liked hearing that and seemed to be familiar with our site. I asked if he thinks he'll ever get game activated and he essentially replied: "don't worry, it'll be soon."

Also as you can see from the following, if having great eyesight helps make a receiver successful, he's well on his way!

2ljoxv8-1.jpg

(okay, yes, I told him to write something like that).

That's awesome mr. Vaark Aardington. I hope he does get in soon.

Looking forward to some fresh blood at the WR position. He and Jeff Fullers as far as rookies had the most promise coming in and would be nice to see them develop enough that we do not have to spend a really high draft picks on a WR next year based on need instead of just talent. Right now a stud pass rusher, stud WR, CB, Safty and I want to say LB are our needs going into next years draft but if these guys can develop then probably outside of stud pass rusher we can take the best player availabe which is really the best way to go because that really opens up your draft for next year and the future.

Handsome man?!?!?!

Im not sure how to take this Vaark. Mind is blown.

Greatest thing I've read on here in a while! Thanks Vaark! I'm glad you told him about how mad we get with him being inactive and it actually got some emotion out of him!

Handsome man?!?!?!

Im not sure how to take this Vaark. Mind is blown.

yeah, I thought of having him do "anteater" but it bore too much explanation for that time and place. Probably should have gone with "most handsome blue guy," but hindsight's always 2020, isn't it?

Thats super cool. Must be nice living in Dolphins country. Hope to see him on the field. Has #86 a good number.
Showed some flashes in preseason.

Back
Top Bottom