Keenan McCardell will definitely... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenan McCardell will definitely...

No Keenan for me. Hes old and expensive...but thts not even the worst part. You guys want to trade a 5th or higher right? well im hearing something around a 3rd or maybe 4th would b needed. just what i heard onn the radio, sorry no link, so take it for what its worth(prolly not much)

I know Keenan is old, but don't forget that some WRs are able to play at a productive level longer than most positions. Keenan had a decent year last season. What else do the fins have to lose? Go for it.

The younger alternative and possibly a long term solution is Washington's Rod Gardner. I honestly would not mind seeing him in a Fins jersey. This wasn't something I thought of myself, i've heard rumors as many of you probably have and kind of took to this idea.

krisback very good explanation of the knee surgery, any how get mccardell and the guy from green bay so we have some vets and depth

I don't care if he's old or if he's not the fastest. McCardell would definitely help Miami. He knows how to get open. Newson would have to be the other "speed WR".

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/08/09/Bucs/Odds_of_Raider_reunio.shtml

"The signing of Brown likely would mean the trade or release of holdout receiver Keenan McCardell, who has missed nine days of camp."

If he's released, maybe he could sign an incentive laden deal or a deal that escalates similar to Brian Griese's from last year.

Back
Top Bottom