Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keenum to Broncos, get off Thills back.

I don't see Miami landing a QB without moving up and we have more holes than ammunition. I could see 5 (if not 6) QB's off the board in the first 6 picks. There will be trades.

Hard telling who likes who better so you can move any QB to any of these teams...

1. Cleveland: Baker Mayfield, QB
  2. NYG - Sam Darnold, QB
  3. TRADE Buffalo (via Indianapolis): Josh Rosen, QB
  4. Cleveland - Saquon Barkley, RB
  5. Denver: Josh Allen, QB
  6. NYJ: Lamar Jackson

I don't see Miami landing a QB without moving up and we have more holes than ammunition. I could see 5 (if not 6) QB's off the board in the first 6 picks. There will be trades.

Hard telling who likes who better so you can move any QB to any of these teams...

1. Cleveland: Baker Mayfield, QB
  2. NYG - Sam Darnold, QB
  3. TRADE Buffalo (via Indianapolis): Josh Rosen, QB
  4. Cleveland - Saquon Barkley, RB
  5. Denver: Josh Allen, QB
  6. NYJ: Lamar Jackson

Baker Mayfield is not going #1 overall. I actually like him a lot as a QB prospect, but NFL GMs are weird birds. He's not tall, and he played in a spread offense, and he's not a rare athletic talent, and he's been arrested for acting like a dumbass.

So he's going to fall. I strongly suspect he will be around at pick #11.

Baker Mayfield is not going #1 overall. I actually like him a lot as a QB prospect, but NFL GMs are weird birds. He's not tall, and he played in a spread offense, and he's not a rare athletic talent, and he's been arrested for acting like a dumbass.

So he's going to fall. I strongly suspect he will be around at pick #11.

Like I said, you can swap any QB's around as you like....and I'll agree to disagree about where Mayfield goes. The biggest stretch in that mock was Jackson, IMO.

Mayfield won't make it past 5.

I don't think Mayfield makes it close to 11. For every Manziel the GMs think about, their egos will always think they can have a Brees or Wilson. There are too many QB NEEDY teams in the top 10. Not every team has a 7 year QB plan like the Phins have had. Especially with LA and Philly taking 2 years and less.

Dude throws a nice deep ball and reads D well. I would rather they draft one that ends up sucking.

My line of thinking is that he has had some continuing injury problems since he came in to the league, so he may be damaged goods. If they don't take Bridgewater, then they will take one of the top QBs in the Draft (which is bad if they finally hit on one), or they may even try to compete with the Vikings (Jets have more money), and try to sign Cousins.

Go get a QB, that’s fine, but until you fix that line you are going to have the same thing the Colts and ourselves have right now. Damaged goods wondering how it all happened.

Seems like it should be obvious..... but, somehow it eludes people.

With the Vikings reportedly the front runner for Cousins that leaves the Browns, Broncos, Jets and Bills taking a QB.
None will get near 11
Keenum is a stop gap in Denver, so they will draft someone to develop and will not trade their pick. The Jets and Bills are desperate for QB help. The Bills are positioning themselves for a big trade up for a QB.

This is how I see things playing out.

Absolutely agree, i think we need 7/8 years to fairly evaluate Tannehill. It is also not fair that we dont have a pro bowl lineman at every position. Tannehill needs more time in the pocket to check down

This is probably fair. What we really need is a QB who can be sacked more than anyone in history for three years, overcome organizational incompetence and turmoil, and turn complete scrubs into all-pros...then still be a “proven winner with it factor.” By all means, you’ve convinced me with sarcasm. Let’s sell the farm for the next three years and go get that QB.

Now...which QB is it?

Back
Top Bottom