Keep your Eye on Armon Binns | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Keep your Eye on Armon Binns

Allen won't be better than bowe in his rookie season he isn't some andre j/calvin type of a prospect. ​ How the hell is binns better than bess?

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

This lol at expecting allen to be on bowe level in his first year, lol at expecting a rookie to a true number 1 in the first place.

Didn't say Allen would be better than Bowe. My point was, I want the young top rated drafted WR (whoever that is) to start day one....don't care if he is the #1 or #2.

As far as Bess, love the guy, but if Binns can get his head on straight - I'll bet you he scores more than Bess does. We need WR's that can score and get YAC. Bess - although a Finheaven God - cannot do either with 4.7 speed.

If you can't score or get YAC as a Miami Dolphin WR - you should be demoted down the depth chart. As both Bess and Hartline should be.

Didn't say Allen would be better than Bowe. My point was, I want the young top rated drafted WR (whoever that is) to start day one....don't care if he is the #1 or #2.

As far as Bess, love the guy, but if Binns can get his head on straight - I'll bet you he scores more than Bess does. We need WR's that can score and get YAC. Bess - although a Finheaven God - cannot do either with 4.7 speed.

If you can't score or get YAC as a Miami Dolphin WR - you should be demoted down the depth chart. As both Bess and Hartline should be.

you said if Binns "can get his head on straight". Are you saying he had offield issues? Cus I was looking for info on him and didnt see anything after a google.

Good to see him get some game time. We need to see what these guys have before the offseason.

Any WR we draft will take time to develope. No one in this draft will take over day one. Just hope you all understand that. High hopes for any WR on your dream list will not solve our problems. Only your fantasy. Did any round one WR have big impact this year?

Agreed.

I could live with Allen in the 1st. Though, Eifert in the first and Wheaton (Ore St) in the 3rd might IMO be a better cure for the offensive anemia.

you said if Binns "can get his head on straight". Are you saying he had offield issues? Cus I was looking for info on him and didnt see anything after a google.

I don't be believe he did - by that I meant simply, if he can step his game up....i.e be a pro.

Obviously he did not do what he needed to do to stick in Cincy - I don't know if it was his routes, desire to learn, grasp of the offense - but whatever he needs to do to stick and produce on an NFL roster - he needs to do it here in Miami or he will be sent packing again.

Back
Top Bottom