Kendall Langford Conspiracy? / Is he worth keeping? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kendall Langford Conspiracy? / Is he worth keeping?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_NFL_teams_run_a_3-4_defense

should known better than Wiki, i will say regardless, for a rookie that is impressive, and like i said 3-4 or 4-3 Langfords 4 year totals barely stack up to any of Sheards impact, i dont care what you play, to have ZERO sacks in 16 games with players like Dansby, Starks, Wake, Burnett around you is just really dissapointing

Dolphins have a log jam at DE. Langford is good, but Starks is better and I think Odrick has the potential to be the best. Starks and McDaniel are signed through next year, plus Merling is an RFA due to the time he missed in '10. It wouldn't surprise me if they let Langford walk, especially if the team changes to a 4-3.

I agree and thus why I believe Paul Soliai is "much" more essential to re-sign than Langford. We have Langford replaces already on the roster actually. But Soliai is a rare specimen. Re-sign Soliai and bye-bye Langford. :)

Probably not a conspiracy, but more of a byproduct of the constant subbing that went on in almost every down it seemed.

I would like to keep Langford if possible, given he return at a rate that is friendly to our cap situation and needs. Right now we have 3 DT/DE's on the roster and if we're going into a 4-3 base (I guess Wake moves to DE, so that makes it 4 4-3 lineman total on roster), that really isn't enough. It also gives added flexibility with the draft as we can still take a stud pass rushing DE/LB and move Langford if needed to better both our and his situation.

Back
Top Bottom