kerry collins?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kerry collins??

He has more weapons in Oakland at the reciever position so what makes you think he's going to suceed with our recievers. Don't want him.

since1970 said:
just read on the red zone that oakland may cut him loose due to cap reasons
would he be an improvement?:confused:

Please...no more recycled QB's. :(

PatsSuck456 said:
We need a good, young QB.
We need a good, young QB.....okay now what?
Kerry Collins...No way Jose!

PhinFan8589 said:
I would only look into signing Collins if we also drafted a QB to wait in the wings, or even compete with him for a starting job.

I agree. He isnt the long term answer but he might do for a year.

Cut Gus, sign Collins, draft a QB.

I like that plan.

I like that plan.

That is stupid, and what about Patrick Ramsey?

Brown42000 said:

I like that plan.

That is stupid, and what about Patrick Ramsey?

Care to explain that?

"Care to explain that?"

I was responding to Jimi's response, I did a bad job of setting it up. So what do you guys think about Patrick Ramsey? Would you like to have him on our team?

Brown42000 said:
"Care to explain that?"

I was responding to Jimi's response, I did a bad job of setting it up. So what do you guys think about Patrick Ramsey? Would you like to have him on our team?

I wouldnt mind bringing him in and giving him a shot to compete with someone else but i'm not super high on him. He is tough though, I'll give him that.

Ramsey was a first round pick and never lived up to his potential because of Spurier who was playing college football in the pros and had Ramsey take a beaten. He has one of the strongest arms in the league I think when he is healthy. He is also young and their is no reason to keep him when they will have Brunell as the backup and Jason Campbell the starter who they drafted in this year's draft.

Back
Top Bottom