kerry collins?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

kerry collins??

Kerry is a has been, no more QB 3-5 years removed from their glory days, we need a veteran QB that can still lead a team (gas in the tank) and doesnt loss games with his lack of composure in the pocket and reading defenses (gus) we need a Gannon type as far as late in his years but still had the mind and tech to run a team and have the respect of the entire team. I really dont believe chambers, Mcmicheal, and booker really have confidence in Gus, let go Sage (Saban doesnt really want him if he did he would let him start) and draft a QB possible 2 if we had more pics, keep Lemona and build not recycle QB's.

Saban is going to ride and die with Gus and let Lemon prepare for next year, just like in a way with Manny W., Poole, S. Mitchell redshirting for this year to be the foundation for years to come (Speaking of not rushing them into playing just cause we are not performing or may need them)

305finforlife said:
Kerry is a has been, no more QB 3-5 years removed from their glory days, we need a veteran QB that can still lead a team (gas in the tank) and doesnt loss games with his lack of composure in the pocket and reading defenses (gus) we need a Gannon type as far as late in his years but still had the mind and tech to run a team and have the respect of the entire team. I really dont believe chambers, Mcmicheal, and booker really have confidence in Gus, let go Sage (Saban doesnt really want him if he did he would let him start) and draft a QB possible 2 if we had more pics, keep Lemona and build not recycle QB's.

Saban is going to ride and die with Gus and let Lemon prepare for next year, just like in a way with Manny W., Poole, S. Mitchell redshirting for this year to be the foundation for years to come (Speaking of not rushing them into playing just cause we are not performing or may need them)

collins notorious for making bad decisions under pressure.

since1970 said:
just read on the red zone that oakland may cut him loose due to cap reasons
would he be an improvement?:confused:

Anything is an improvement. But dude he stinks as an NFL QB. And why do you want a 30 something washed up has been? Please we need a young QB to groom and who will grow.

kastofsna120 said:
collins makes sense. i'm sure we'll take a long look at him in the offseason

Collins makes sense if you want another journeyman washed up QB that will get booed off the field by whatever team he plays for.

T BONE said:
Collins makes sense if you want another journeyman washed up QB that will get booed off the field by whatever team he plays for.
nah it makes sense because he has a big arm and will be a free agent who will come cheap

kastofsna120 said:
nah it makes sense because he has a big arm and will be a free agent who will come cheap

Having a big arm, and having a brain are too different things ( See Jeff George)

Brown42000 said:
Cut Gus, sign Collins, draft a QB.

I like that plan.

That is stupid, and what about Patrick Ramsey?

Why is that stupid...I saw your response but didnt really understand you.

I personally wouldn't take Collins. He is washed up veteran that hasn't gotten it done in Oakland. Just like AJ Feeley before him.......I pass

nice you people still want to bring in old crappy qbs.

how about we draft a stud and let him play?

im sick of teh crap since marino.

I have Collins as my fantasy football QB...he puts up pretty decent numbers but he is too old and not someone I would bring in....we need to ditch the old guys....maybe keep one veteran as a backup for emergencies, but it is time to draft a QB or get a young QB like Carr or Rivers.

I'd actually give Patrick Ramsey a chance. He's a better QB than advertised. Remember how he endured that beating down here on Sunday Night football in 03.

Back
Top Bottom