Kevin Burnett play. WOW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Burnett play. WOW

Also take into account that he can play both inside and outside. He can be the pass rusher opposite Wake in passing situations.

He is going to put a hurtin on Sancheez. That alone is almost worth the price of admission.

i live in san diego and watch their games and the fans love him, and i know why, hes a high motor, smart lb. i think its a great pickup and adds talent to our defense.

Saw this on a tweet somewhere. Link.

Burnett was 16th in defeats last season. Defeats are defined as any play (tackle, assist, pass defensed, interception, or forced fumble) that does one of three things:
  • 1) causes a turnover
  • 2) causes a loss of yardage
  • 3) stops conversion on third or fourth down
Considering the other players on this list, 16th is solid.

Nolan had to play against him so I'm sure he wanted him. :lol:

Love it...the guy is a physical beast AND he's smarter than Crowder.

Smarter than Crowder? So was the turkey sub I had for lunch. Channing is Vince Young dumb, and that man scored a 6 on his first wonderlic attempt. That's about the same score a mildly retarded house cat would score by chance if you taped a pencil to it's foot.

Smarter than Crowder? So was the turkey sub I had for lunch. Channing is Vince Young dumb, and that man scored a 6 on his first wonderlic attempt. That's about the same score a mildly retarded house cat would score by chance if you taped a pencil to it's foot.

Nice...lol
Someone should start a "how dumb is Vince Young" thread.
Channing and Vince should appear tag team against some elementary school kids on Jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom