Kevin Burnett play. WOW | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kevin Burnett play. WOW

Talk **** about Channing, but the guy is smarter than many are giving him credit for. His entertainment may have made him look like he was dumb at times, but Channing is a smart guy on and off the football field.

Comparing him to Vince Young is just flat out wrong and misleading.

This pick up and really hoping Edds is healed up and ready to go, because he will really add something to this corp as well. He's a lunch bucket type of kid that plays 100% on every play and is very smart. Plus, he can cover the TE which is something Miami has sucked at for years. This off season has been interesting to watch the FO moves and see the changes in game play that could come because of these moves. Need to see the entire body of work once the roster is full but like what I see so far. Still not sold on Moore signing at QB but honestly didn't get to see much of him here in Iowa. Mostly high lights but nothing really stood out to get excited about. Just glad football is back and meat is on the table again.

not hating on Burnett because I love that he's on the team and I believe its a huge upgrade and will definitely help this defense. But on the second video that was just a bad decision by Peyton. Burnett left the RB by himself after the RB blocked and went out to the left. The RB was wide open and Peyton just made a mistake. Still a great play by Burnett by meshing in with the DLine and popping out.

This pick up and really hoping Edds is healed up and ready to go, because he will really add something to this corp as well. He's a lunch bucket type of kid that plays 100% on every play and is very smart. Plus, he can cover the TE which is something Miami has sucked at for years. This off season has been interesting to watch the FO moves and see the changes in game play that could come because of these moves. Need to see the entire body of work once the roster is full but like what I see so far. Still not sold on Moore signing at QB but honestly didn't get to see much of him here in Iowa. Mostly high lights but nothing really stood out to get excited about. Just glad football is back and meat is on the table again.

Agree,

not hating on Burnett because I love that he's on the team and I believe its a huge upgrade and will definitely help this defense. But on the second video that was just a bad decision by Peyton. Burnett left the RB by himself after the RB blocked and went out to the left. The RB was wide open and Peyton just made a mistake. Still a great play by Burnett by meshing in with the DLine and popping out.

What I like about the play is he took it to the house, with Merling back, Dansby and now Burnett our D should fix the one glaring weakness we hed last yr....no play makers in the front 7.....the only thing i remeber about Moore is his rookie year he got a chance to play and played well....I think last yr, the panthers were so bad as a team it made the QB look worse than they were....I'm hoping this kid can push Henne to be better or be good enough to take the job by mid season......

Back
Top Bottom