"Key matchups: Dolphins vs Bucs" Puleez dont make me laugh! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Key matchups: Dolphins vs Bucs" Puleez dont make me laugh!

phinfreak

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
For one game, at least one game this season, this is the game we need to just line up and play base football.

No gimmicks, trickery, deception, exotic schemes, just line up and beat the Bucs because we have better talent and can execute better.

If we come out again trying to make up for our weaknesses by calling exotic defensive coverage schemes, or some new fangled super secret double reverse toss back double pump fake 2 yard pass...we will lose.

This is the one opportunity in a real game where the Fins can just focus on the basic fundamentals, line up , and play tough base football.

let's run the damn football

yup, right at them, between the tackles, off tackle, but run right at them, with and wo WC.

Then playaction, but we must stick to fundamental football. The base playbook.

I don't care if we run cheerleaders and the guy in the Dolphins Suit! A want a win! The Wildcat and Pistol are not gimmicks they are proven football formations. I guess you guys thought the shotgun and west coast offense was a gimmick too?

These formations create mismatches and allow us to get the ball in the hands of our play makers. We had big running games in the beginning of the season, well now there is film out there and it shows the way to stop us is 8 or 9 in the box and crash the line. We have no deep or vertical threat so the Wildcat and Pistol is the only way to keep the defenses honest.

I say we run nothing BUT the Wildcat hahaha. You KNOW the Bucs can't stop it for beans.

I would build a lead then experiment with our wildcat packages. Experiment only with plays that are already on film. Save our big secrets for when the Pats come to Miami. They already fear the WILDPAT!

Guys we are 3-5 football team that can't put a game a way! There is no experimenting, we need to dominate some football games! Not just 1 several in a row! Does it matter how we dominate them as long as we dominate them?

Jesus we better take it seriously. If the players go in with a half *** attitude we are going to get beaten. This is still and NFL team.

I am usually all about the "any given sunday", and that no game is a given. With this though, the Fins will win and win big. There is no doubt in my mind. Look what we did to Buffalo, the Bucs are far worse a team. Who knows, Ginn might even catch a pass thrown his way. The Fins have proven to be a small step below the elite, and they are pretty angry because of this. The Bucs have proven to be among the worst teams in the league. We own every match up. This game will be ugly for Bucs fans.

Jesus we better take it seriously. If the players go in with a half *** attitude we are going to get beaten. This is still and NFL team.

Agree, I hope the players arent taking this game to be as easy as some of the posters on Finheaven. These are the kind of games we lose.

We need to get Ronnie Brown rollin again! And def put pressure on the rookie qb early...

the Bucs Won last week, don't think they are going to be push overs...... I agree the Fins have better talent but this is what you call a "Trap" game they need to approach it as if they were playing New Orleans!

Back
Top Bottom