"Key matchups: Dolphins vs Bucs" Puleez dont make me laugh! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Key matchups: Dolphins vs Bucs" Puleez dont make me laugh!

When you are 3-5, there is no such thing as a trap game. At 3-5, you are barely hanging on to the mathamatical possibility of the post season. I dont think anybody needs to remind the players to take the game seriously. The Fins are a team in need of confidence, and watch it be this game where hell freezes over; Ginn catches every thing thrown his way, 300+ yards for Henne, maybe our passrush can step up and get a few sacks.

If the Fins do that, confidence is soaring, and maybe we see a slightly different attitude in our recievers in future games.

This is the kind of game where you do that.

I would bet the house on the Bucs to cover the point spread. The Dolphins will most likely win but they will make it painful for us. Mark my words, once in a blue moon this team blows somebody out, otherwise every game is a nail biter. I know there are plenty of posters on here who feel this ill be an easy win, walk in the park, blowout cake walk, cupcake, whatever you'd like to call it but I bet it's close. If we really are going to hang our hats sort of speak on hanging with the big boys (Saints, Colts and Pats), we should spank the cellar dwellers but we won't. I bet we win by 3 to 7 points tops with the game being in doubt right until the end.

They've had 2 blowout wins in the last 25 games. Not gonna happen

Ya they are the same ones who called blowout vs the rams raiders chiefs seahawks and 49ers and every game went down to the last minute.

I would bet the house on the Bucs to cover the point spread. The Dolphins will most likely win but they will make it painful for us. Mark my words, once in a blue moon this team blows somebody out, otherwise every game is a nail biter. I know there are plenty of posters on here who feel this ill be an easy win, walk in the park, blowout cake walk, cupcake, whatever you'd like to call it but I bet it's close. If we really are going to hang our hats sort of speak on hanging with the big boys (Saints, Colts and Pats), we should spank the cellar dwellers but we won't. I bet we win by 3 to 7 points tops with the game being in doubt right until the end.

Thats true.

Which is why we need to play this game straight up, no trickery, no turnovers, no gimmies.

I can see some stupid decision or dumb play call backfiring and letting the Bucs back into the game with a chance to win with less than 2 minutes left...their rookie QB is heaving bombs into the endzone from our 40 yardline and our rookie CB's run into each other, fall down, and their WR catches the ball for one of those miracle plays.

Happens to us all the time.

Can you guys go without a thread debating whether the Wildcat is a gimmick or not? Who ****ing cares, I just want a win, with or without gimmicks. I don't care if Henne throws 10 INT's, I want a win at the end of the day.

I bet the Packers wouldn't go back to Tampa thinking it's an easy win. Well put, every player on that team is NFL Caliper and most of their starters would be starters on our team.

Thats true.

Which is why we need to play this game straight up, no trickery, no turnovers, no gimmies.

I can see some stupid decision or dumb play call backfiring and letting the Bucs back into the game with a chance to win with less than 2 minutes left...their rookie QB is heaving bombs into the endzone from our 40 yardline and our rookie CB's run into each other, fall down, and their WR catches the ball for one of those miracle plays.

Happens to us all the time.
I really hope for a great game with no more injury's, I am sure the phins will win, but after last week don't take us lightly, here's to a nail biter and a Bucs win !!!

We could be in for a long day if we just chalk this game up as a win. The Bucs are a team that dominated our starters for a half in the preseason. They've changed since they lost to Buffalo. We need to prepare for them as we would a playoff team. They have some good offensive weapons (Winslow, Bryant and Cadillac). If we win, I doubt it will be by more than ten points.

Back
Top Bottom