"kicked' OUT" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"kicked' OUT"

YES, it is time for Mare to go. With the 10th pick in the 2nd round, the Miami Dolphins select Mason Crosby, Kicker, from the University of Colorado!!!!

Crosby is the real deal....and YES he would be worth a 2nd rounder!!!! I have seen this guy all four years and he can just boom it, and not just at altitude. Imagine a guy who is a threat to kick a field goal from the 50 yard line. :tongue:

dolpns13 said:
Like 3 years ago...The 53 yarder

That was a beaut, right after Elam's 54 yarder if I remember.

That was the game Cheap-Shot Kenoy had that helmet-to-helmet and Jay Fiedler injured his finger, thus sending our season in a tailspin.

Roman529 said:
YES, it is time for Mare to go. With the 10th pick in the 2nd round, the Miami Dolphins select Mason Crosby, Kicker, from the University of Colorado!!!!

Crosby is the real deal....and YES he would be worth a 2nd rounder!!!! I have seen this guy all four years and he can just boom it, and not just at altitude. Imagine a guy who is a threat to kick a field goal from the 50 yard line. :tongue:

As good as Crosby may be, we have too many holes to use a 2nd rounder on a kicker IMO.

gonick1 said:
I know loyalty superseads All; but is'nt it time for Mare to go.
Yes. That blocked kick looked real low, too low. Doesn't seem like he has that drive anymore. Man, me and budz really used to like him but now he's making some good $$$ and really producing less.

O. Mare__20-29 yrd 5/5__30-39 yrd 2/4__40-49 4/5__50+ 1/5
12 of 19 this year.

Yep, I was there and it was sweet. Broncos fans were flat Pissed! A few were actually crying. He has certainly lost his skill.

Phinz4Life said:
That was a beaut, right after Elam's 54 yarder if I remember.

That was the game Cheap-Shot Kenoy had that helmet-to-helmet and Jay Fiedler injured his finger, thus sending our season in a tailspin.
The same game that Kenoy gave chambers a concussion and McMike got in his face for it...That was awesme to see McmIke do that for his boy

It is time for a new kicker and I say they draft Mason Cosby he can make a 70 yard field goal!

Brown42000 said:
It is time for a new kicker and I say they draft Mason Cosby he can make a 70 yard field goal!

Now I know he has a great leg......but I just watched Crosby shank what for him should be a chip shot this weekend when Kansas State thumped Colorado. A kicker is about the last position I would look to draft.

Go Cats........

Go Fins........

GatorsFins23 said:
As good as Crosby may be, we have too many holes to use a 2nd rounder on a kicker IMO.

I got to agree with you here, way to many holes to draft a kicker that high..hopefully Mare will be willing to take a pay cut.

The touchbacks prove he still has plenty of leg. He just need to work through the slump. A second rounder on a kicker in my opinion is addressing the wrong need in a first day pick.

Back
Top Bottom