"kicked' OUT" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"kicked' OUT"

trayphin said:
Now I know he has a great leg......but I just watched Crosby shank what for him should be a chip shot this weekend when Kansas State thumped Colorado. A kicker is about the last position I would look to draft.

Go Cats........

Go Fins........
my best buddy played for K State about 12 13 years ago,,jis name is al jones,tight end

Ronski_doodle said:
The touchbacks prove he still has plenty of leg. He just need to work through the slump. A second rounder on a kicker in my opinion is addressing the wrong need in a first day pick.

:yeahthat:

However I do think we should look into signing an undrafted kicker.

Please do not blow a 2nd rd pick on a kicker.....There is talent at the K position in the 6th and 7th rd for Gods sake! Wanny was that you posting again?????

No infield dirt to blame!!!

jtown777 said:
He hasn't had a meaningful field goal IMO since the win in Denver.
I just said that yesterday when he missed again. He just doesn't have it anymore!! He used to have ice in his veins now he has CHOKE!!!!! Bye Mare!! Nice knowing you but what have you done for me lately unfortunately!!

finmann said:
I got to agree with you here, way to many holes to draft a kicker that high..hopefully Mare will be willing to take a pay cut.

Forget pay cut, just a cut in general. He needs the axe, like Mularkey needs it.

I just wish Mare would take a pay cut and improve his additude. Why does he have to be so freaking hard to work with?

Back
Top Bottom