WVU vs. Marshall
UCLA vs. Utah
Notre Dame vs. GT
Auburn vs. Washington State
USC vs. Arkansas

Monday - Big one!
FSU vs. Miami

GO 'NOLES!!! so they have a higher ranking when the Gators beat them. :D

Hmmm, Tennessee vs. Cal is gonna be an interesting game . . . and I think Tech might pull the upset over Notre Dame, iono, that Tech team has some experience, they should be prime for the matchup. They spoiled some teams last year.

Kdawg954 said:
Hmmm, Tennessee vs. Cal is gonna be an interesting game . . . and I think Tech might pull the upset over Notre Dame, iono, that Tech team has some experience, they should be prime for the matchup. They spoiled some teams last year.

I'm really worried about Tech. Like you said they beat some good teams last year and they're going to be pumped for a nationally televised game.

I love college football almost as much as the NFL....rooting for my CU Buffs and ASU Sun Devils (I think they have a decent shot to win the Pac-10). :tongue:

Skeet84 said:
All the football is great stuff!

:yes:

Sorry guys didn't mean to leave anyone's team out, just threw some out there! I'm so pumped for tomorrow!!! :woot:

I can easily see both Ohio State and Notre Dame getting upset (not saying it will happen though).

Garrett Wolfe vs. a very young Buckeyes' D= a lot of rushing yards. Also, how are the Buckeye's going to do on offense after losing not only Santonio Holmes, but their two best linemen in Simms and Mangold? This could very well end up being like TCU vs. OU from last year.

If Reggie Ball can play somewhat respectable at QB, GTech has the offense to keep up with the Irish, and even beat them (neither have a great defense)

ChambersWI said:
I can easily see both Ohio State and Notre Dame getting upset (not saying it will happen though).

Garrett Wolfe vs. a very young Buckeyes' D= a lot of rushing yards. Also, how are the Buckeye's going to do on offense after losing not only Santonio Holmes, but their two best linemen in Simms and Mangold? This could very well end up being like TCU vs. OU from last year.

If Reggie Ball can play somewhat respectable at QB, GTech has the offense to keep up with the Irish, and even beat them (neither have a great defense)

There is no way Ohio State loses. I mean they would really have to have a miracle to lose

Back
Top Bottom