Kickoff Weekend! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kickoff Weekend!

Kdawg954 said:
Thats a big statement . . . I know they lost Tre Moses, so I would have thought they went down some (Tho I like Tucker alot), Plus breaking in Teel w/ Hart gone. I don't really know about there freshman class, but I will be sure to check for them.

I always pay atttention to them because I used to be close friends with Markis Facyson and his brother. We recorded a few tracks in the studio, and he was a Dillard high school alumn . . . Then Linton went up there, so I remained a fan.

One kid was a highly rated kid from Florida I believe, Britt! The kid can fly.

14-7 Rutgers at the half, Rice is running all over UNC, 110 plus yards in the first half.

21-10 Rutgers

UNC has no way of stopping Rice!

I want Brian Lenorad on the Fins next year, that kid is simply put, a football stud! He blocks, runs and catches!

Majpain said:
Ted Ginn is a freaking beast.

meh he's fast and improving his route running ability, but he's not on the elite level yet. Calvin Johnson and Dwayne Jarrett are heads and shoulders above everybody else, and Jeff Smar... The white guy on ND is next. Then a bunch of guys trying to establish themselves.

This is just my opinion, but Ginn is not even the best WR on his team (Gonzo is). Ginn has unbelievable speed that makes up for his weaknesses.

I think you'll see how good Ginn truely is when he plays against Texas, and Penn State.

How bout them Clemson Tigers..!!!!... I know i know, only Florida Atlantic, but i'm just happy football season is back. Next week is a test against B.C.

:eek: Percy Harvin is gonna make Gator fans forget all about Chad Jackson. Good god that kid's fast!

Back
Top Bottom