Killing Time: Another AJ Feeley Perspective... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Killing Time: Another AJ Feeley Perspective...

spazzolian said:
OH MY GOD... my balls are all tickeled with anticipation! But... man... my nuts... they ache.

Spazzo.

You might want to go to the doctors and get that checked. :tongue: j/k

That is some fact checking Disnardo! I'm looking foward to seeing what Feeley can bring to the table. Hopefully it won't be another Ray Lucas part II: Interception Boogaloo. :D

Trest Coast offense is great. Look for more completions, less sacks.

Overall AJF can make it work he knows the west coast style from Reid, your WR and TE talent is better.

The O line needs help and this time to gel may be the difference between your getting past the ten game mark as whole. How long the line takes to gel is crucial. Trestman uses less I form play pass action, which is Ricky's bread and butter. Last year he used some with Wheatley, maybe there will be a carryover but for the most part his uses the split or pro set or a lot of one back sets.

Ricky should be up for the challenge. Feeley can click in the West coast. Chambers seperation speed and your great pass catch TE give so many options, look for the Phins to find about a dozen staple plays from first down to use that secure 6-9 yards and set up ideal second and short downs and make your third down plays very high percentage as well.

Chambers and McMichael slants, backs in the flat, slide screens, counter runs and one step edge runs where the back's hand off reads blast and his second step is wide to take an invite block on the edge. Ricky has shown patience to let these plays work, last year he was a very patient runner and rode many a hip of a blocker to spring it or get sure yardage. His blitz pickups will be tougher playing closer to the line, and his passing and route adjustments will increase.

The seperation speed outside is what makes a Trestman set click. When Jerry Porter got hurt teams loaded up underneath. The Phins have enough mistmatch underneath to let one big time speedster keep teams honest and let Trest's game thrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to also talk about..

all of those points, combined with Feeley's potential based on his talent. He's 6-3 225 with solid arm strength, a quick release and very good acuracy. He was outstanding at Oregon before he had to have serious shoulder surgery.

Back
Top Bottom