Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason...

Feverdream

Club Member
Reaction score
We all read the scribbling of a bunch of different commenters and scribes who expound upon the Dolphins...

I was wondering... who do you routinely agree with, and who do you just laugh at as you back away?

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic. It seems like I NEVER agree with that guy. His 'work' always seems like a frantically written overreaction to whatever is going on. Like Omar... only more puerile.

The one I tend to agree with... is well... nobody really. Maybe Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com, but his focus isn't the Dolphins.

I'm really quite curious what y'all think.

I don't even want to get started on Brian Miller. That guy and his site are complete trash.

I honestly haven't found a talking head I agree with most of the time. Poopart from time to time. I have found that CK has strayed much further from center than my liking or where he used to be also.

It honestly seems like people just pick their sides and refuse to ever change or back down and when it comes to the Fins, things just seem to be more and more polarizing. I prefer to think for myself.

And of course the obligatory Omar can eat a bag of d*CKs.

I agree with Simon quite a bit from 3 yards per carry podcast.

I agree with Big O a lot as well

I don't really listen to any other main stream guys.

We all read the scribbling of a bunch of different commenters and scribes who expound upon the Dolphins...

I was wondering... who do you routinely agree with, and who do you just laugh at as you back away?

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic. It seems like I NEVER agree with that guy. His 'work' always seems like a frantically written overreaction to whatever is going on. Like Omar... only more puerile.

The one I tend to agree with... is well... nobody really. Maybe Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com, but his focus isn't the Dolphins.

I'm shocked you know so many dipshit beat writers by name. I'm impressed, I never bother to read their names bc usually their article is about something we've been talking about on this site for the last 48 hours.

Puerile? Sounds nice, pretty sure you just made that up tho...

Tonight, I found a flavoured vodka that was very sour, but on the discount aisle for 4.99, a Mike's, some Indeed Pistachio ale, and some nice green...

It was such a nice combination.

I don't look for Dolphins dialogue outside of Finheaven.

The 24/7, 365 obsession a lot of us have is enough to sustain me. Info doesn't fall through the cracks around here.

And also to the other point, Whiskey. Cheap whiskey, expensive whiskey, doesn't make a difference.

I don't even want to get started on Brian Miller. That guy and his site are complete trash.

I honestly haven't found a talking head I agree with most of the time. Poopart from time to time. I have found that CK has strayed much further from center than my liking or where he used to be also.

It honestly seems like people just pick their sides and refuse to ever change or back down and when it comes to the Fins, things just seem to be more and more polarizing. I prefer to think for myself.

And of course the obligatory Omar can eat a bag of d*CKs.

He's no Omar. The gold standard of "hacks" šŸ¤£

I don't read about the Dolphins much outside of Finheaven. However, I do like to watch Big O on YouTube and listen to Travis, and Mike at DolphinsTalk on podcasts on the way to work. I don't have the experience or knowledge of a lot of posters here or commentators so I take what they say with a grain of salt and try to keep an open mind. Something I should do, but I don't always remember when I read or hear something is a lot of these content producers are in business for themselves and are trying to build their brand and sustain their livelihood. Their opinions are an effort to support it so there will be some bias.

Back
Top Bottom