Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason...

Tonight, I found a flavoured vodka that was very sour, but on the discount aisle for 4.99, a Mike's, some Indeed Pistachio ale, and some nice green...

It was such a nice combination.
Indeed Pistachio Cream Ale is some great stuff. And yeah it does play nice with others, like Guinness. Call it dark nuts.

We all read the scribbling of a bunch of different commenters and scribes who expound upon the Dolphins...

I was wondering... who do you routinely agree with, and who do you just laugh at as you back away?

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic. It seems like I NEVER agree with that guy. His 'work' always seems like a frantically written overreaction to whatever is going on. Like Omar... only more puerile.

The one I tend to agree with... is well... nobody really. Maybe Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com, but his focus isn't the Dolphins.

I'm really quite curious what y'all think.

What does this have to do with alcohol?

Brian Baldinger is the best
He watches all the games and gets deep and also has opinions
He is outstanding, plus he can point at the offense and defense at the same time when analyzing a play.

brian baldinger finger

We all read the scribbling of a bunch of different commenters and scribes who expound upon the Dolphins...

I was wondering... who do you routinely agree with, and who do you just laugh at as you back away?

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic. It seems like I NEVER agree with that guy. His 'work' always seems like a frantically written overreaction to whatever is going on. Like Omar... only more puerile.

The one I tend to agree with... is well... nobody really. Maybe Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com, but his focus isn't the Dolphins.

I'm really quite curious what y'all think.

Miller & his site are awful. It is like he regurgitates the most obvious and sensational nonsense.

I don't even want to get started on Brian Miller. That guy and his site are complete trash.

I honestly haven't found a talking head I agree with most of the time. Poopart from time to time. I have found that CK has strayed much further from center than my liking or where he used to be also.

It honestly seems like people just pick their sides and refuse to ever change or back down and when it comes to the Fins, things just seem to be more and more polarizing. I prefer to think for myself.

And of course the obligatory Omar can eat a bag of d*CKs.

I used to post frequently on that site that it was the 21st century equivalent of Yellow Journalism.

p.s. I've noticed that comments can no longer be posted.

I don't think there is a good Fincentric(now that is a made up word Nugtron)website/podcast/youtube channel out there to be honest.

I dont even read any of these guys stuff much to even care what they write about. Let alone pay attention to their names! Haha

I don't read about the Dolphins much outside of Finheaven. However, I do like to watch Big O on YouTube and listen to Travis, and Mike at DolphinsTalk on podcasts on the way to work. I don't have the experience or knowledge of a lot of posters here or commentators so I take what they say with a grain of salt and try to keep an open mind. Something I should do, but I don't always remember when I read or hear something is a lot of these content producers are in business for themselves and are trying to build their brand and sustain their livelihood. Their opinions are an effort to support it so there will be some bias.
I get all my information from finheaven.. espn I use for scores 🐻

Joe Rose is pretty good

DolphinsTalk is good and always mentions this site

That's about it for me
I really like Joe Rose and the morning show. Even Omar is good on there. Other than that I really just come here for everything Dolphin related. It's usually here and talked about first before any of the writers create an article. I love this place!😍

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic.

He is literally the King of Dolphins Clickbait. Every single thing his site posts is designed to generate rageclicks. I found that site not long before I found Finheaven, and it didn't take me long to wipe that one from my Bookmarks.

I miss Joe Rose. Used to listen to him during my morning commute. Of course, now I don't have a morning commute anymore (work from home) and I'm not in SoFLA either, but I digress.....

I -REALLY- miss Mad Dog (RIP). I used to like Poupart, but then he added Omar to his blog (ugh).

Baldy, Orlovsky and Kurt Warner always seem to give the Fins a fair shake (and they're the ones that actually analyze film instead of just blowing hot air, no coincidence there).

I'm having trouble thinking of anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom