Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kind of a silly topic... but alcohol and the offseason...

tbh, I listen to people on this site way more than to those out there in the media or podcasts

at the EOD the team will do what the team wants to do anyway so I come here for good info and good reads

In the long run, I think I lean more to Poupart's analysis more than any of the others. I'm guessing that this is mostly because he seems to keep an open mind about most topics, dealing in possibilities, rather than absolutes.

We all read the scribbling of a bunch of different commenters and scribes who expound upon the Dolphins...

I was wondering... who do you routinely agree with, and who do you just laugh at as you back away?

The guy I almost always disagree with is Brian Miller of PhinPhanatic. It seems like I NEVER agree with that guy. His 'work' always seems like a frantically written overreaction to whatever is going on. Like Omar... only more puerile.

The one I tend to agree with... is well... nobody really. Maybe Lance Zierlein over at NFL.com, but his focus isn't the Dolphins.

I'm really quite curious what y'all think.
Your right, this is silly!

....you silly goose.

Back
Top Bottom