Kiper's Big Board | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

I think Samrdzija is a more physical reciever than Jarrett.... I suppose. I think Keyshawn Johnson told him to stay in school because he didn't feel he was physical enough for the next level?

I know that Ted Ginn is a phenomenal football player, but why is his stock rising after he hurt his foot in the bowl game?

he ran back the opening kickoff! his 5 minutes of gametime was the best 5 minutes for OSU in that bowl game.. and he did that against the fastest team in the country

I've seen several mocks with us picking Okoye (and Branch, weird every mock I've seen has us picking a DL or CB).

About Ugoh, if he falls to the 2nd could that be a good LT pickup for us? Does he play R or L? Depending on FA I want to pick one up within the first day (1st 2nd or 3rd is fine, as they are a crapshoot anyways)

I dont see Ugoh as anything but a ROT or Guard. Okoye plays too high, is soft and seems to stand around too much at times. He's got the body so I'm sure some coach will pick him to mold him but he could be a major disappointment if you draft him with a first. Branch is great and would be my choice if we go DT

Ginn is just a freaking playmaker, a total burner who can catch, return kicks/punts, add a HUGE deep threat.
He would be an AWESOME addition to our team. I would take him over Jarrett right now. Jarrett is a mismatch/hands kinda guy, but we really need a burning playmaker for our offense. Someone who can open things up for Ronnie to run and for Chambers/booker to go underneath. Not to mention he would instantly upgrade the return game.
With the lack of QBs coming out and lack of topflight LTs, Im really liking Ginn at #9. There are some good defensive guys, but unless they are ranking WAY higher on our board then I think we need to go offense, our D was top 5, our O was bottom 5-thats gotta say something about where we need to improve.

Defensively, Willis, Okoye or Nelson would be the top, but really think we go O here first few rounds.

The more I read about Ginn's speed the more I want him. That's what this WR corp needs: we gotta "eat lightning and crap thunda! We need speed! Greasy, fast speed!"

I suppose you would have said the same thing about Troy Williamson a few years back? Speed and speed alone is a terrible way to judge a WR.

Ginn is much better then Williamson. He has been highly touted for years at each level and has delivered every time. We need a playmaker at WR if we want to get any better on offense.

Kiper is overrated. He lost me 2 years ago when he had Mike Williams as the #1 player in the draft and projected him as a HOF player. His job is tough, but I can't say that he knows who's going to be good more than anyone else.

Ginn is much better then Williamson. He has been highly touted for years at each level and has delivered every time. We need a playmaker at WR if we want to get any better on offense.

There are plenty of players who have "delivered at each level" and been busts in the NFL. That's a pretty poor argument.

Back
Top Bottom