Kobe Bryant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant

Im no Kobe fan but he has played great recently. He isnt getting his teamates involved and thats why the Lakers won't do anything in the playoffs but thats more of the fault of Phil Jackson. Phil's letting Kobe do whatever he wants, u watch highlights of the games and Kobe is playing 1 on5 ball, what kind of coach just lets a guy do that every night. Michael did understand team ball and got his team involved.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Precisely.

The elbow was just a drop in the bucket. And then for the NBA to only suspend him for 2 games gives the @sshole the message that it's OK for him to do it and only get a slap on the wrist.

How can you wish death on a human being? THat is very sick.

Prime Time said:
How can you wish death on a human being? THat is very sick.

It's called hyperbole. When the term "hate" is thrown around so much these days, you have to go above and beyond to really express how you feel about someone's attitude.

I don't wish anyone to die. I just REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY cannot stand kobe bryant.

everyone loves to hate kobe....getting run over by a bus huh? b/c he may elbow someone? big deal...happens all the time...b/c he's rich and you are not or b/c he screws a hot wife while you dont?

DolphinDevil28 said:
I couldn't care the **** less about his basketball skills.

I'm talking about as a human being. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE KOBE BRYANT GET RUN OVER BY A BUS.

:yeahthat:
:tank: :crying: <-Kobe being an asshat

tucker said:
everyone loves to hate kobe....getting run over by a bus huh? b/c he may elbow someone? big deal...happens all the time...b/c he's rich and you are not or b/c he screws a hot wife while you dont?

*Sigh*

Some people just don't get it. :shakeno:

1st quarter of Kobe v LeBron. Kobe 9 LeBron 10, Lakers with a 3 point lead after Kobe hit an amazing 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Kobe Bryant is just tearing LeBron up even with a sprained shooting wrist. He's the most clutch player in the game today. He's hit 3 20 foot jumpers in LeBron's eye in the final 1:30 of the game. Lakers up by 2 with 8 seconds left.

LeBron chokes at the free throw line, then misses the game winner after the offensive rebound. He's no Kobe.

Yep Kobe won it at the end and then LeBron missed...I would still take AI over Kobe.

SMadison29 said:
LeBron chokes at the free throw line, then misses the game winner after the offensive rebound. He's no Kobe.

Cmon now, Kobe is what 6-7 years older? Thats pretty weak.

Kobe in his 3rd year: 19.9pts 5.3 boards 3.8 assts
LeBron in his 3rd year: 30.8 6.5boards 5.8 assists
Numbers of times involved in a highprofile rape case after cheating on wife:
Kobe:1
Lebron:0
Number of times organization blackmailed to get rid of another player and coach:
Kobe: 1
Lebron: 0

Youre right he's no Kobe.

finfansince72 said:

Number of times organization blackmailed to get rid of another player and coach:

Oh contraire,

Kobe: 3 (Shaq, Carl Malone, Gary Payton)

Lets face it, Kobe is all that is wrong with Professional sports in this day. In fact I will go one step farther and state that
Kobe = TO in shorts and a tanktop, and no friends and very questionable character... at best

finfansince72 said:

You forgot the number of rings they respectively have ;)
And comparing players in their 3rd year is meaningless because every player follows a different career path. Look at a guy like Bruce Bowen, in his 3rd year he was in the developmental league or Chauncey Billups, who was getting traded and labeled a bust.

Fact is, Sports Illustrated polled all NBA players on who they'd pick to take the last shot in a game, and guess who won ? Kobe

Pink_Dove said:
You forgot the number of rings they respectively have ;)
And comparing players in their 3rd year is meaningless because every player follows a different career path. Look at a guy like Bruce Bowen, in his 3rd year he was in the developmental league or Chauncey Billups, who was getting traded and labeled a bust.

Fact is, Sports Illustrated polled all NBA players on who they'd pick to take the last shot in a game, and guess who won ? Kobe

Youre right I left a few things off:

Number of rings without Shaq:
Kobe: 0
Number of playoff apperances without Shaq:
Kobe: 0
Record in 05/06season without Shaq:
LeBron: 20-13
Kobe: 19-17

Yea if I needed someone to take a last second shot right now it would be Kobe but if it was Kobe or Lebron at THIS point in both careers it would be LeBron. People forget young Kobe chucking airballs in final seconds of big games early in his career. Lebron is a better player now than Kobe was then, I believe in the longrun LeBron will be a better player.

Back
Top Bottom