Kobe Bryant | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe Bryant

Hey man I appreciate you sticking up for your boy but its like trying to turn the tide back with a bucket, it aint happening. People all agree Kobe is a great player but people just don't like Kobe. You can believe what you want but no one sticks up for Kobe, even when he was charged with Rape all that time no one really defended him too hard. Why were people so quick to believe he could do that? Kobe did settle that case and admit that he was wrong so take that as u will.
I do believe he said those things about Shaq, thats a pretty 'out there' statement for cops to just make up. Sorry I believe he said that and thats just disgusting to implicate a 'friend' in your rape defense.
As for me speaking for anyone else? Where do you get that? I post under my name and speak for myself and what I see. I think thats pretty much understood in a message board and doesnt need to be stated.

Kobe and Phil will be watching the playoffs on tv....they are the 2nd best team in LA.....go ahead and shoot it 40 times a game Kobe....it won't get you many wins.

Roman529 said:
Kobe and Phil will be watching the playoffs on tv....they are the 2nd best team in LA.....go ahead and shoot it 40 times a game Kobe....it won't get you many wins.

OK Nosteadamus.:tongue:

I realize people just don't like Kobe. That is my point. It is unjustified. People just say he rubs them the wrong way for some reason but they rarely state examples why. He is certainly not my favorite person, I just don't see the reason to hate the guy.He really hasn't done too many things wrong in my opinion.

Samphin said:

And I think you really need to take off the yellow and purple glasses. Fact is Kobe doesnt have many friends. He is not liked by the majority of the public or team-mates. Sorry, but just cause you want everybody to like him doesnt mean we do. It makes it much easier for me to root for anybody else.. :goof:

DolphinDevil28 said:
I couldn't care the **** less about his basketball skills.

I'm talking about as a human being. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE KOBE BRYANT GET RUN OVER BY A BUS.

Same here ;)

Give it 2 years lebron will be what michael jordan was in the nba.

azfinfanmang said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: That was completely un-called for.
And I think you really need to take off the yellow and purple glasses. Fact is Kobe doesnt have many friends. He is not liked by the majority of the public or team-mates. Sorry, but just cause you want everybody to like him doesnt mean we do. It makes it much easier for me to root for anybody else..

It was a play on words. Don't be so sensitive. Personally, if everyone wants to unjustly hate Kobe, fine. I don't care. I just find it silly when everyone says how much of a punk he is but then can't site actual evidence of it.

Another case in point. Kobe is driving to the lane tonight when Mike Dunleavy BLATANTLY elbows Kobe in the face.No flagrant called. I doubt anyone here would objectively look at that call. Had it been theother way around though, you bet your sweet bippy that people would be up in arms. Kobe just seems to have that effect on people.

Just to further prove my point about Kobe. The Lakers are 0-7 this year when Lamar Odom takes more than 15 shots.

Both the offense and defense are ranked in the top ten in the league. That is really why they turned it around. Everyone started playing defense with Kobe.

Simple...

Kobe should not be named in the same sentence as Jordan.
LeBron should not be named in the same sentence as Jordan.
LeBron should not be named in the same sentence as Kobe.

Truth of the matter, LeBron is clearly the league's most overrated player. Kobe isn't overrated individually, but I bet you he'll NEVER see another ring in his career.

Blueprint said:
Simple...

Kobe should not be named in the same sentence as Jordan.
LeBron should not be named in the same sentence as Jordan.
LeBron should not be named in the same sentence as Kobe.

Truth of the matter, LeBron is clearly the league's most overrated player. Kobe isn't overrated individually, but I bet you he'll NEVER see another ring in his career.

...except for those 4 million dollar ones he will have to buy his wife to keep her "happy."

Look...I am not hating on Kobe....

But these are undeniable facts:

1) Kobe is the best offensive player since MJ.

2) Kobe is the best all around INDIVIDUAL player in the NBA.

3) Kobe is a little immature.

4) Kobe is a scumbag.

5) Kobe is a bad teammate.

6) Kobe is a coach killer.

7) Kobe is selfish.

8) Kobe is not liked by many players or people in the NBA.

Section126 said:
Look...I am not hating on Kobe....

But these are undeniable facts:

1) Kobe is the best offensive player since MJ.

2) Kobe is the best all around INDIVIDUAL player in the NBA.

3) Kobe is a little immature.

4) Kobe is a scumbag.

5) Kobe is a bad teammate.

6) Kobe is a coach killer.

7) Kobe is selfish.

8) Kobe is not liked by many players or people in the NBA.

Fair enough.....

But this is basketball we're talking about, not judgeyourlifeball and Kobe can flat out ball!!

I used to hate him, but now i'm coming around. Dude is sick. No other way to put. He shoots so much because the rest of the team is garbage. I'd rather watch Kobe shoot than Slava break the backboard with another one of those bricks from half court. Dude puts on a show every night and plays hard. He's carrying a bunch of scrubs right now and if you can't see that.....well then you are just hatin!

Kobe the coach killer? Meanwhile Shaq is pulling the strings in Miami. Nary a word about that though...

Back
Top Bottom