Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This is just what the defense needed. Certainly changes things a bit. Apparently, the last few months have been pretty rocky for her.

LINKAGE

This girl sounds like she has some serious issues. The defense is going to eat her alive on the stand. I honestly don't think that Kobe will do any time for this. She's had a lot of bad stuff happen to her but she sounds like she's kind of a whack job right now.

You can bet that the press is just not looking to dig dirt up on her. I'm sure they're using all their resources to see if Kobe has had previous adulterous relationships since he was married.

You have to wonder too why the girl who was working the front desk would deliver whatever it was to Kobe at that time of night. I'm sure that a place where he stays has staff that deliver those things at night. Heck I heard some of the prices were like 5 grand a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Muck
This is just what the defense needed. Certainly changes things a bit. Apparently, the last few months have been pretty rocky for her.

LINKAGE

I doubt this will even be allowed to be mentioned in court. This has nothing to do with what is going in this case.

It's always a shame when these things happen. These women have to go through the ringer to get justice. All this does is make things more dificult for victims of rape in the future.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

money-grubbing whore

Well, she hasn't sold her story, filed a lawsuit and said she only wants to see him got to jail. So, if you're going to make such a rash statment you could just as easily make that baseless statment on his wife who is most likely staying with him for the $.

BTW, depression and even past substance abuse does not discredit someone in courts. Changing your story, like Kobe did, could.

Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Originally posted by booyeah_

Well, she hasn't sold her story, filed a lawsuit and said she only wants to see him got to jail. So, if you're going to make such a rash statment you could just as easily make that baseless statment on his wife who is most likely staying with him for the $.

BTW, depression and even past substance abuse does not discredit someone in courts. Changing your story, like Kobe did, could.

The only way this is relevant is if she was under the influence of the substance she almost over dosed with some months ago again while she was up in Kobe's room. Outside of that it is only out there for public consumption to embarrass and belittle this young girl. As far as I’m concerned it puts Kobe in a bad light, because obviously these things are being dug up and put out there by ppl that are being paid by Kobe.

It's a shame really.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

i'm not saying his wife isnt either...but this dumb broad just wants attention and $$$...couldnt get either on American Idol(trying out for it), so she ****s Kobe over(literally and figuratively)...hey Kobe shouldnt of slept with her, but I think it's obvious what she's trying to do

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

i'm not saying his wife isnt either...but this dumb broad just wants attention and $$$...couldnt get either on American Idol(trying out for it), so she ****s Kobe over(literally and figuratively)...hey Kobe shouldnt of slept with her, but I think it's obvious what she's trying to do

She wants money and attention? That's why her name has been released and no lawsuits have been filed? She could be after money but nobody on this board knows for sure.

She tried out for American Idol? Yeah, but so what? Millions of teenagers did too, does that take away their right for their day in court? I'm not saying he's guilty or not, I'm just saying a group of his peers should determine the case. Not have you determine the case, her worth and rights.

And she was bragging about Kobe's thing :lol: Kobe, don't sweat it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

She wants money and attention? That's why her name has been released and no lawsuits have been filed? She could be after money but nobody on this board knows for sure.

She tried out for American Idol? Yeah, but so what? Millions of teenagers did too, does that take away their right for their day in court? I'm not saying he's guilty or not, I'm just saying a group of his peers should determine the case. Not have you determine the case, her worth and rights.

Who said I'm going to determine the case?...i just offered my opinion...yes, millions try out for american idol and miss, but how many of those losers happened to deliver room service to Kobe Bryant?

did Kobe cheat?...yes, it's obvious, he even admitted it....did he "sexually assault" her?....come on...this is horse****

also, keep in mind this happened in Eagle county Colorado, which, from what I heard is 100% white.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Who said I'm going to determine the case?...i just offered my opinion...yes, millions try out for american idol and miss, but how many of those losers happened to deliver room service to Kobe Bryant?

The point was you can't dismiss her claims b/c she tried out for the show.

did Kobe cheat?...yes, it's obvious, he even admitted it....did he "sexually assault" her?....come on...this is horse****

Horse****? Could you tell us what everyone else in the country doesn't know? Did the DA call you up last night w/ all the details?Why should we dismiss serious allegations against Kobe Bryant? Why should we pardon him? Because he can play basketball? The DA claims it has physical evidence against him, so unlike the all knowing Bills fan here, I can't claim to know his innocence until the evidence is presented.

Back
Top Bottom