Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kobe's Accuser OD'd Two Months Ago

Originally posted by booyeah_

The point was you can't dismiss her claims b/c she tried out for the show.

Horse****? Could you tell us what everyone else in the country doesn't know? Did the DA call you up last night w/ all the details?Why should we dismiss serious allegations against Kobe Bryant? Why should we pardon him? Because he can play basketball? The DA claims it has physical evidence against him, so unlike the all knowing Bills fan here, I can't claim to know his innocence until the evidence is presented.
what is the fact that i'm a bills fan have anything to do with it?:confused:

btw, I try to read your posts as objectively as possible, but you can't help but notice a resentment towards Kobe

btw, until you know anything at all, or the case is settled, give Kobe the benefit of the doubt...he deserves it

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
btw, until you know anything at all, or the case is settled, give Kobe the benefit of the doubt...he deserves it

I'm not saying he's guilty, I'm just saying he's not so blatantly innocent that there should be no trial(ala it's horse****)

If by benefit of the doubt you mean innocent until proven guilty, yes he does deserve it. If by benefit of the doubt you mean he should be pardoned and the trial should be cancelled, then no. As of now, I don't consider Kobe Bryant a criminal b/c he hasn't even been in court.

Originally posted by booyeah_

I'm not saying he's guilty, I'm just saying he's not so blatantly innocent that there should be no trial(ala it's horse****)

If by benefit of the doubt you mean innocent until proven guilty, yes he does deserve it. If by benefit of the doubt you mean he should be pardoned and the trial should be cancelled, then no. As of now, I don't consider Kobe Bryant a criminal b/c he hasn't even been in court.
fair enough:)

Back
Top Bottom