Kolb to Arizona is now done. Pressure now on Denver | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kolb to Arizona is now done. Pressure now on Denver

12.5 to a guy who's NEVER proven himself in the NFL??!?!?!?! roflmao. Wow! Good luck with that Arizona! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the only way. He will not be released. He's not garbage.

He's not garbage... but Denver is not going to pay their backup QB 9 million per season in a year that the salary cap actually went down a bit.... Tebow will be given every opportunity to win that job out of camp.

I wouldn't say that Denver has no other options besides Miami. Despite all their talking up of Beck, I can't believe that the Redskins wouldn't consider acquiring Orton. The Kolb deal might have the opposite effect. Denver could say "Well, Orton is just as good as Kolb(hypothetical Denver opinion, not mine personally) so if Kolb got DRC and a 2nd we want at least a 2nd". If they don't get what they want, they just hold onto Orton for now and wait until some other team's starter gets injured in camp.

Arizona just got AJ Feeley'd, which is sad because we were the first victims of an Andy Reid QB trade. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom