Kraft will not appeal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kraft will not appeal

Did anyone else notice during his press conference that he used they would no longer use rhetoric? 'Rhetoric' is an interesting word choice. I'm sure when he got to the owners meeting he got an earful from the other owners that they were going to fight him and willing to take it to court over it. That's when he backed down. However, he did say just enough so that the not-so-bright Cheater fans would continue to fight on.

..and run a fundraiser. :lol:

..and run a fundraiser. :lol:

LOL!

You know, I like to visit various team's fan forums and read an interesting post on the Ravens forum. The gist of the post was the Pats have a pretty effective propaganda program, complete with talking points. This is why you have an unusual number of Pats trolls in all the teams forums and social media using the same stupid arguments and talking points.

Something will be covered up alright. My guess is Brady will turn over his phone, he'll get a game, and all the evidence from his phone will be shredded just like all the things from Spygate. It's as predicable as the sun coming up in the west.

You do know the sun rises in the east right? :crazy:

sorry... but it always appeals to me!!!
kraft_mac_and_cheese.jpg

Thar's gold in them thar hills!

If you think Goodell is fair and just then you are delusional. Look at his handling of the Rice incident. He lied about what the league knew and said Rice's statements to him when asked were ambiguous yet rice told him exactly what he had done. Goodell isn't really concerned with integrity he's only
concerned with protecting the illusion of integrity to the paying public.

Any why is there an "illusion of integrity"? Because your NE Fraudsters keep putting the league in this position. Stop cheating.

Back
Top Bottom