Kraft will not appeal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kraft will not appeal

So, now pats fans are right up there with holocaust victims? :bobdole: I mean, by the way they've been acting, it wouldn't surprise me that they actually feel that way. I've never seen a whinier bunch of jackasses in my life. Take your lumps and get over it. At least it paid off. Again. It could be worse, you could be the Falcons and not even have the cheating pay off.

If you think Goodell is fair and just then you are delusional. Look at his handling of the Rice incident. He lied about what the league knew and said Rice's statements to him when asked were ambiguous yet rice told him exactly what he had done. Goodell isn't really concerned with integrity he's only
concerned with protecting the illusion of integrity to the paying public.

If you think Goodell is fair and just then you are delusional. Look at his handling of the Rice incident. He lied about what the league knew and said Rice's statements to him when asked were ambiguous yet rice told him exactly what he had done. Goodell isn't really concerned with integrity he's only

No, I don't think he's fair. I think he should have hit the pats harder for their culture of cheating. I'm not going to compare him to Hitler though, because I'm not an idiot.

He doesn't have to be fair. He's getting paid by the owners to sweep things under the rug and take the hit for them when they go wrong. The fact that fans think that the NFL is some sort of democracy is hysterical. The only reason why Ray Ray got popped worse was cause it was on video. That's why they tried to bury that tape. You're a Pats fan, you should be well aware of tapes being buried to protect the shield.

By the way, your owner (the man who spear headed the movement to get him this job, the man who resides on the committee that gives him his raises, the man who gave the guy a tongue bath on national TV during the Ray Rice saga) exacerbated the situation by killing Goodell at the Super Bowl, then saying that they would accept any punishment from the league, then going on a 2 week tirade like a 5 year old, and finally taking his medicine because he probably got a back door deal cut for Brady's suspension.

Patriot fans are akin to Scientologists. Sycophantic, myopic, paranoid, delusional, and arrogant.

He doesn't have to be fair. He's getting paid by the owners to sweep things under the rug and take the hit for them when they go wrong. The fact that fans think that the NFL is some sort of democracy is hysterical. The only reason why Ray Ray got popped worse was cause it was on video. That's why they tried to bury that tape. You're a Pats fan, you should be well aware of tapes being buried to protect the shield.

By the way, your owner (the man who spear headed the movement to get him this job, the man who resides on the committee that gives him his raises, the man who gave the guy a tongue bath on national TV during the Ray Rice saga) exacerbated the situation by killing Goodell at the Super Bowl, then saying that they would accept any punishment from the league, then going on a 2 week tirade like a 5 year old, and finally taking his medicine because he probably got a back door deal cut for Brady's suspension.

Patriot fans are akin to Scientologists. Sycophantic, myopic, paranoid, delusional, and arrogant.

Hit the nail in the head right there.

First off.
Hats off to you for coming here and trying to have a relatively benign exchange of ideas.

That said I definitely believe that Patriots have been in their own echo chamber for far too long. They are so out of touch with how the rest of the NFL population feels .

Of course Goodell/NFL doesnt have fair justice...
The NFL is a cartel whose only interest is the continued flow of money. Nothing else.
Every decision. Justice or otherwise is an attempt to bolster that principle.

Hello isn't that what he stated from day 1. Like I said he could have admitted to this at the beginning and got a slap on the wrist. The only reason I can see as to why he didn't do that is cause he told the truth. I think brady has more integrity than the entire league including the commissioner and its band of 32 greedy owners.

well, if Tommy boy says it, i guess it must be true.

Fitting that Goodell and Kraft are such good friends :rolleyes2:

Lie with dogs get fleas is how the saying goes

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

i don't think brady wants a reduction, i believe a this point he wants a full repeal of the suspension and the word running the media rumor mill is anything short of that will result in a federal court battle.

lololollololololololololololololololololol

Kraft is in AGREEMENT - He knows he was lied to - those are the FACTS - If the franchise were innocent he would go balls to the walls

Fitting that Goodell and Kraft are such good friends :rolleyes2:

Lie with dogs get fleas is how the saying goes

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

lololollololololololololololololololololol

Kraft is in AGREEMENT - He knows he was lied to - those are the FACTS - If the franchise were innocent he would go balls to the walls

Kraft "reluctantly accepted the punishment from the league" he's far from agreement. Kraft is one of those fat 32 owners I mentioned in another thread. He is an owner and as an owner he's bound by the nfl owners by-laws with little recourse other than an appeal to the commissioner. I'm disappointed in Kraft as many NE fans are but he's all about the good of the league $$$$$$$ first and foremost.

Brady is part of the union of players and unlike Kraft he has many more options beyond an appeal. How's that for facts

Kraft "reluctantly accepted the punishment from the league" he's far from agreement. Kraft is one of those fat 32 owners I mentioned in another thread. He is an owner and as an owner he's bound by the nfl owners by-laws with little recourse other than an appeal to the commissioner. I'm disappointed in Kraft as many NE fans are but he's all about the good of the league $$$$$$$ first and foremost.

Brady is part of the union of players and unlike Kraft he has many more options beyond an appeal. How's that for facts

Just out of curiosity? Whats your explanation?

1. The texts were bogus?
2. They just wanted to deflate the balls a little but not under the limit?
3. It was the atmosphere?
4. Its all lies... a consiparicy against the Pats?
5. something else.

Just out of curiosity? Whats your explanation?

1. The texts were bogus?
2. They just wanted to deflate the balls a little but not under the limit?
3. It was the atmosphere?
4. Its all lies... a consiparicy against the Pats?
5. something else.

I wished I had a solid explanation but I don't. I believe that Brady told the truth and don't have any reason to think he would have carried it this far
when he could have just taken a slap on the wrist in the beginning. It just doesn't make sense that he would do that.
From reading the wells report I actually came away with more questions than answers but I do believe it is flawed especially after reading the wells report context. I know everyone has hung their hats on the "deflator" or the fact that Brady refused to turn over his phone but that is more common practice than many are willing to believe and is the advice any legal counsel would have advised. When Mr. Integrity Goodell was asked to turn over his phone during the Rice appeal he himself refused to do that.
Over all I felt there were to many unknowns for the wells report to come to the conclusions based on assumptions and interpretations without something a bit more concrete.

Have you read the Wells Report Context?
http://wellsreportcontext.com/

Kraft accepted because he has nothin new to add to the case - he told your fans he did so reluctantly but behind the scenes he can rub up against the SB he won - which is All he cares about and why he remains so close to Goodell for moments such as this

You think they actually like each other - No! - They need each other but Brady crossed the line - me thinks that Brady actually lied to Kraft and Gisellle what idiot creates a paper trail of print but a fool who thinks he is untouchable

Anyhow keep showing up each month for a good laugh... Tom told the truth....

As did Roger Clemons and Barry Bonds

Far

Kraft accepted because he has nothin new to add to the case - he told your fans he did so reluctantly but behind the scenes he can rub up against the SB he won - which is All he cares about and why he remains so close to Goodell for moments such as this

You think they actually like each other - No! - They need each other but Brady crossed the line - me thinks that Brady actually lied to Kraft and Gisellle what idiot creates a paper trail of print but a fool who thinks he is untouchable

Anyhow keep showing up each month for a good laugh... Tom told the truth....

As did Roger Clemons and Barry Bonds

Far

Seeing as you brought up "a fool who thinks he's untouchable" Have you seen this recent article? He needs to change his name to blowhard Don

Former players: NFL teams 'conspired' to push painkillers
http://pro32.ap.org/article/former-players-nfl-teams-conspired-push-painkillers

a51b184cc3b660cd1a9274440dee2fca.jpg

He knows they will look even worse if this goes to trial. Say good bye to that 1st rounder and a cool Mill.

Just reported by Yahoo.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...accept-deflate-gate-punishment-171900816.html

Did anyone else notice during his press conference that he used they would no longer use rhetoric? 'Rhetoric' is an interesting word choice. I'm sure when he got to the owners meeting he got an earful from the other owners that they were going to fight him and willing to take it to court over it. That's when he backed down. However, he did say just enough so that the not-so-bright Cheater fans would continue to fight on.

Back
Top Bottom