KUBIAK OC in 2018??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

KUBIAK OC in 2018???

My biggest concern is that Gase is going to be loyal to his guy Burke and not pull the trigger, even though everyone watching this football team knows that Burke is having his struggles.

When Gase was hired he talked about the attributes he looked for in his coaching staff, besides knowing their job. He wanted high energy people. Look at the after game interviews with the current coaches & coordinators and tell me if you see any who doesn't appear to be a high energy type of guy.

we need an OC and DC with prior HC experience. Again, change it up a bit.Stop promoting these position coaches and making them coordinators. Get Rex Ryan in here.

I think if we hire a new OC eventually it would be Mike McCoy and I don’t know how nobody has brought up that connection. He and Gase are tight and run a very similar scheme.

I think if we hire a new OC eventually it would be Mike McCoy and I don’t know how nobody has brought up that connection. He and Gase are tight and run a very similar scheme.
Would MIKE McCOY be an improvement over GASE as OC? I'm not up on McCoy's resume.

Would MIKE McCOY be an improvement over GASE as OC? I'm not up on McCoy's resume.

I'm not entirely up on his resume. I just know that he's close to Gase. I know they came up in the same system. I know he told Gase good things about Ross before he came here. It seems like if he's going to trust someone to be more involved in his offense, why not his boy.

Kubiack? nah... but imo what ails this team is a serious lack of quality coordinators & position coaches (Jefferson the exception).. we need guys that could be in HC conversations.. not rehab.

we need an OC and DC with prior HC experience. Again, change it up a bit.Stop promoting these position coaches and making them coordinators. Get Rex Ryan in here.

bF6Cp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom