Kyler Murray | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray

Kev7

Active Roster
Reaction score
For spits and giggles. If available due to his frustration with the Cardinals, would you trade for him?

If so, how much compensation would you give?

No. Man the monthly server rate for this place must be insane with the amount of bandwidth threads like these waste.

Can we just do this in one thread for every rostered QB in the entire NFL and get it out the way? Man this board loves the create thread function
Hell no!

What if we get a sample of Joe cools DNA, send it to a lab in China, get them to clone him, but use CRISPR to modify the genetic code so he has a cannon, superhuman vision, and the running ability of Barry Sanders..............just for snips and giggles........would anyone be interested in signing him to a one year prove it deal for the league minimum?????????

Yes and it is a free country but silly threads like this knock the good ones down and clog up the front page. Couldn't this absurd topic be addressed in a single post in one of many other threads already in existence?
I’m sure another thread on McDaniel would be okay.

Mods, close those down per my request. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I'd give a 1st and 2nd. Maybe 2 1sts.
Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

You do that only when you are ready throughout the coaching and roster, ready for the superbowl but for the QB. You have picks, but dont need anyone but the QB,
Otherwise, you need a GM who can draft a QB.

I’m sure another thread on McDaniel would be okay.

Mods, close those down per my request. Thanks!
Absolutely another McDaniel thread, assuming it exists in the real world would be ok. I guess I'm supposed to be hurt or offended by the comment but it has been my experience when someone results to insults and name calling it is basically them raising the white flag on the debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom