Kyler Murray | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kyler Murray

What if we get a sample of Joe cools DNA, send it to a lab in China, get them to clone him, but use CRISPR to modify the genetic code so he has a cannon, superhuman vision, and the running ability of Barry Sanders..............just for snips and giggles........would anyone be interested in signing him to a one year prove it deal for the league minimum?????????
I'm sure Dr. Fauci can arrange the grant......

Immature is an understatement.

I think both those things are true.

He is an immature finger pointing prick, and he is being made the scapegoat.

That being said, I also think he is overrated. Exciting, but lacks many qualities you need in an elite QB.

I have no interest in Murray, Watson, Wilson, Rogers or any other QB unless it’s Mahomes. Otherwise I’m happy going with Tua next year and see how that works out.

Interesting, I didn't know he had a piss poor attitude. I do think he is talented though.
Have you ever noticed his body language? Exactly like Mortensen said, and it happens on both good and bad plays.

He's a smug d-bag who's been that way even before the draft. Guy needs to go play baseball. As he ages his height and lack of agility will be his downfall.

Have you ever noticed his body language? Exactly like Mortensen said, and it happens on both good and bad plays.

He's a smug d-bag who's been that way even before the draft. Guy needs to go play baseball. As he ages his height and lack of agility will be his downfall.
I really only watch fins games

If we did trade for him, it would be to compete, not be handed the job. Despite the belief by some that Murray is elite, and balling out every game, the few times I watched him, he made plenty of bad throws, bad mistakes, and just generally looked bad for stretches at a time. Watching these other annointed QBs helps put what we have with Tua in perspective. Even the best out there do things that would have our game day thread blowing up with criticism and desires for some other QB, who is also human and not perfect every snap.

Back
Top Bottom