lakers celtics nba finals thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lakers celtics nba finals thread

I could see the Celtics winning in six, but I think the Lakers will win in seven. Also, I don't like either team in the finals so I won't like whoever wins the Nba finals. Eiher way, Lakers in seven.

I can't stand any of the teams that have made it since 2007. Yet another finals I won't be watching...

well i found a buddy who would take the lakers in 6 games or less for $500...so if the c's force a game 7 or win outright i win...

i don't like the 2-3-2 finals breakdown but i still like the c's to win the series

Are you guys serious? Why the discredit towards the lakers? I'm a huge heat fan and I've watched every Boston game this playoffs. They were winning the match-up battles and getting some breaks.

Lakers in 6. More like Boston enjoy the east because its your last time in a while your going to be there.

Are you guys serious? Why the discredit towards the lakers? I'm a huge heat fan and I've watched every Boston game this playoffs. They were winning the match-up battles and getting some breaks.

Lakers in 6. More like Boston enjoy the east because its your last time in a while your going to be there.

nothing like a right after game 1 ends series prediction...

This is silly. No one - as far as I gather - is discrediting the Lakers. When the Celtics are clicking - which has been often during the playoffs - they're a dominate team. They have four starters who can put up 20+, and they have the best D I've seen in a long while. As game 1 has shown, the Lakers are going to put up a strong fight. We'll see what happens in Boston.

nothing from pierce or garnett and the celtics still get a road win...uh oh lakers

Back
Top Bottom