LAL vs. SAS The Showdown Thread

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
clear.gif
VS.
logo_saspurs5-1.gif

Lakers in 7.

Well i was rooting for the Spurs until the pic of that Spurs chick got posted.....Now i'm on the fence, yuck!

I think Tony Parker is going to go wild this series. Though I expect Lakers to take game 1. The Lakers are really going to miss Bynum.

Fans and David Stern want Kobe vs the Celtics, I believe it'll be Spurs vs Pistons.

this right here is for the NBA championship in my eyes. I'm gonna go with Lakers in 7 or at least I hope so; I wanna see Kobe wrap up this year with a ring. I think this series would've been easier for LA with Bynum in the mix, but hopefully they can still beat the Spurs.

Well i was rooting for the Spurs until the pic of that Spurs chick got posted.....Now i'm on the fence, yuck!

You didnt think we would give away our hunnies did you?

.4s is all we need
here the video the last time we met in the playoffs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodiAAns6Jk&feature=related

Errybody knows it was BS..Revenge suckas!!!

I think Tony Parker is going to go wild this series. Though I expect Lakers to take game 1. The Lakers are really going to miss Bynum.

Fans and David Stern want Kobe vs the Celtics, I believe it'll be Spurs vs Pistons.

Stern would be so happy with this.:lol: This would own all the people who think it should automatically be Lakers vs. Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom