Lamar Miller needs to be active sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller needs to be active sunday

I haven't heard about him being injured.?? However, he looked good. DT won't be back quickly with a concussion so he has time to show his skills. You can't rush back with a head injury.

On another note: Revis should be out too - even if he plays he can't be 100% - concussions are serious as hell. It seems like I am noticing more this year.

I haven't heard about him being injured.?? However, he looked good. DT won't be back quickly with a concussion so he has time to show his skills. You can't rush back with a head injury.

On another note: Revis should be out too - even if he plays he can't be 100% - concussions are serious as hell. It seems like I am noticing more this year.

He's been injured since college. He plays through it.

he better be active. it would be a waste of talent if he didnt see the field

I would think that we could get some interesting match-ups by going with 3 Running backs in the back field. Reggie, Lamar, DT and Lane you can get some interesting combinations of power and speed depending on how you sent 3 of them out... then motion one into the slot, more the other two into an I or split behind Tanne... seems like we could give the D something to think about..

I hope all three running backs are active they have a big job to do!

I would think that we could get some interesting match-ups by going with 3 Running backs in the back field. Reggie, Lamar, DT and Lane you can get some interesting combinations of power and speed depending on how you sent 3 of them out... then motion one into the slot, more the other two into an I or split behind Tanne... seems like we could give the D something to think about..

I agree. If they ran a "full house" formation, with Bush, Miller and Lane in the backfield, you could run some serious misdirection plays. Fake to bush, pitchout to Lamar, motion Lamar to the slot, play action to bush, the possibilities are endless. Now that would be hella fun to watch, and they both have home run ability.

If we had a package that featured both these guys on the field at once, especially in the passing game, defenses wouldn't know what to do. Both these guys have the speed to house it everytime they touch the ball.

We used to say that with Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, and then we did the whole wildcat thing. A designed play with the two of them involved would be cool, but we shouldn't get too fancy.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Or you lineup in Shotgun with Lamar Miller to your left and Reggie Bush to your right. Reggie in motion, likely forcing an LB into coverage. You run Lamar Miller in the flat and take your pick based on the safety and LB.

no no no and no! we are not bringing back sparano ball. Lets not take away what is working and replace with some garbage sparano non sense. The benefit of having 2 great backs like reggie and lamar is that when 1 of them gets tired and has to come out, you have another great back to plug in there on a dime and never lose a step. Also, injuries are a big part of the nfl during a hole season, you never know when 1 of these RBs are not going to be healthy, that is why it is great to have depth at the position. Bush, Miller, Thomas, in that order is great RB depth. Having them both on the field at the same time only increases the chance of injuries to one of them. I hope we dont go the sparano route, nothing that dude ever did down here was a positive for us and i sure as hect hope we stay away from anything that looks like sparano ball.

But, but, this team has no talent!!:3w:

and Ireland blows right crazy?

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

I would like to see a change up into the RB's getting lots of pass plays. Something we havent seen a whole lot of.

i figured out what Naanee does. He just takes one player out of equation.

This may be the week that the backs split out a lot and become a bigger part of the passing attack.

He did great but keep in mind that the defense was pretty worn down by the time he came in. Fresh legs against a tired defense is always in the running backs favor.

We used to say that with Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown, and then we did the whole wildcat thing. A designed play with the two of them involved would be cool, but we shouldn't get too fancy.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Or you lineup in Shotgun with Lamar Miller to your left and Reggie Bush to your right. Reggie in motion, likely forcing an LB into coverage. You run Lamar Miller in the flat and take your pick based on the safety and LB.
the difference is that we really don't have WR's that threaten the defense and Bush and Miller are more dangerous in open space.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

But, but, this team has no talent!!:3w:
We beat the Raiders bro, it's not like we just ripped the Packers by 3 td's.

I agree. Lamar Miller has already looked alot better than Thomas has pretty much ever looked..Plus he has not fumbled yet. Thomas has given the ball up too much in a short span...and has not proven he can stay healthy. No point of making Thomas active if he is just going to lay down during the game...Miller needs to be active and he needs to get touches.

man, even when we win you still get the posters with their well documented "I was right" kind of post. Just never fails. Some people on this board are more worry about wanting to be right than about our team winning. Some people are happy we won so the Ireland defenders come out and start their "Ireland has done a great job like I said he had" and when we lose the ones that hate him will come out with their"see, I told you guys JI sucks and we have no talent".....the thruth is somewhere in the middle.e sucks for the most part but has done a few good things and not everything that's bad it's his fault. In the end, I think he hasn't done a great job at bringing the right players in but I so hope that I'm wrong and that we have more talent that I think.As long as we win 'm happy. This is not about any of us being right. It's about rooting for our team and feeling happy when something good happens.And yes, nobody said we didn't have good RB's.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom