Lamar Miller's time to impress Dolphins is now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller's time to impress Dolphins is now

I think the Dolphins made a great selection with Miller. A steal in the 4th round. He was exciting at the "U", and he will excite in Miami. Can't wait to see him break a few long ones.
I agree, I think he really has first round talent and I'm not even a Canes fan. Every game I watched he was the guy that stood out! I love that pick!!!!!

I was excited when he fell to us in the 4th, but I never really watched a lot of highlights on Miller until AFTER he was drafted.

Watching the film, two things stood out quickly

1) Vision - this kid sees the hole quickly, and anticipates tacklers coming in at angles very well.

2) Smoothness. This is difficult to quantify. Yes, he's fast. What caught my eye is that he's EFFORTLESSLY fast. When he's accelerating, his head barely moves. One video I watched suggested he's reminiscent of Clinton Portis. I disagree.

The guy who he reminds me of (and before I get ripped, I'm not COMPARING him to this guy) came tumbling out of some remote corner of my memory.

I said "Holy ####, he runs like Eric Dickerson."

Miller last season 227 carries, 1272 yards, 5.6 yards per touch, and the guy was hurt.

Exactly. He was pretty much hurt the WHOLE season and still came up with those numbers. The guy is a beast.

As I said before, anybody that calls this guy soft on this board does not know anything about Miller :lol:

Back
Top Bottom