Landry to release album | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry to release album

It really is not. They still got obligations to the team in regards to learn playbooks, keeping in shape etc. This is not a 6-month part time job.

Sure... He will hang at the Gym from 6am till midnight... He has no life!!! Basically in 24 hrs, it's all Dolphins!!!!

He has the the right to make an album and i have the right to say AINT NO ONE TRYING TO HEAR YOUR ALBUM JUICE.

After the games...

"hey man, great game"
*hands player a thumb drive
"check this out, its fire"
"WTF is this"
"My mixtape"
vL3Gne7.gif

He is on Pace to be the most productive wr to start his career in history. He gives it his all every play and you guys want him gone. **** makes no sense. Give the man a contract and build around him.

He is a good player not a great player. He is going to command a huge contract next season and in my opinion he won't be worth it. Physically, he is limited as a player and because of that, he is primarily a slot receiver who wants to be paid like an elite receiver. I wouldn't pay him as such.

Not bad. I expected worse. This coming from a person that did music for over 15 years and still has a studio set up in my house. Once an artist, always an artist. Keep doing you juice and drown out those who find it difficult to understand, but form strong opinions.

Trade Him for a case of Footballs. Blow this whole thing up. I had no idea (much less any of us) what's been going on. Gase was/is right....The only fault that falls on Him, is that He didn't address it sooner.

Not that He needs it....but Gase has My FULL SUPPORT!!!
It’s people like you that track #9 is about.

Can't wait for his next track ("Studyin' iz 4 chumpz") to drop.

My favorite is "Playbook missin but I ain't dissin"

Seriously who cares. I've got no problem with him doing music on the side .

He is on pace to have the most catches to start his career in history. That’s a little different from “most productive”. Most of his catches came from screen plays where he really doesn’t have to do anything that receivers usually do, like running a crisp route, creating separation, etc.

Most of his catches come from screens? And he can’t run crisp routes or create separation?

Ehhhh yea no.

Most of his catches come from screens? And he can’t run crisp routes or create separation?

Ehhhh yea no.
The fact he only gets short passes and screens is a product of our poor oline play and play calls. It's not because of lack of skill that's for sure. I doubt we let him walk but if we do we will be sorry

Honestly though, who gives a **** what he does in his free time? Do you get angry when they go to movies? When they star in commercials? What is acceptable use of their own free time?

I could understand if he was missing practice to record this, but that's clearly not the case.

Back
Top Bottom