Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Yes, it's real life and guess what? The Dolphins and what happens to millionaire players should affect your life.

This effects my life as much as you slurping Tannenbaum’s gooch effects yours. Pointing out stupidity doesn’t mean my life isn’t just fine. And going balls deep with a front office that just gave away our best offensive player for next to nothing doesn’t mean yours isn’t. Though I wonder why having someone point that out personally offends you.

I'm not disputing that, but Peyton manning was terrible year 1 too.

I just don't see how you cut bait after 1 year with a high rd qb.

Manning showed plenty of ability in year 1, despite the stats. Kizer showed ****.

NFL Radio said it could very possibly be a 6th this year and a 3rd next year IF he signs longterm. Said with out long term contract in place teams weren't giving up much and we got desperate.
Absolutely ****ing mind-numbing. Criminal.

They lose their best player on offense for peanuts. The 3rd rounder went to Tyrod so they probably are getting less than that. And teams, especially their division rival, will probably jump them for a QB in the first round if they wanted one. Fun day.

This effects my life as much as you slurping Tannenbaum’s gooch effects yours. Pointing out stupidity doesn’t mean my life isn’t just fine. And going balls deep with a front office that just gave away our best offensive player for next to nothing doesn’t mean yours isn’t. Though I wonder why having someone point that out personally offends you.

It's hardly that serious.

So who do we Draft next year with the 1st pick in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom