Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Wait.... i drive home from work and it’s not a 3rd anymore? Jesus

Browns are very close to being a good football team. They take barkley, and have good qb play they are going to good. d is good. they have weapons. just need qb play. tyrod may be ok there

I think Ndamukong Suh is next. I think he gets dangled for low compensation to get rid of the contract.

Yep. My feelings as well.

I had posted a while ago I thought Landry was a great fit in Cleveland (cap and needing a sure handed WR for any QB they bring in).

I also speculated then that Cleveland might be a dance partner on Suh.

My only issue with the Landry trade is what becomes of the draft picks. This is where TB will really screw the value of the trade. If he bundles the Landry picks (in either draft) with other picks to move up, then he has absolutely voided the value of Landry completely.

If we TB value draft picks like gold and would only trade down (for the most part) when trading, then you could have some expectation of value being recouped. But I've said repeatedly I see us trading up in the 1st and hate it.

I want Roquan @ 11 and stand pat with our picks. We need help everywhere. And we need value. Not another Caroo trade.

I guess in a sense, we can also consider we swapped Landry for Quinn.

Ok so this trade could make getting a 4th for Ajayi look like a steal, seeing that the compensation could be similar for Landry.

Browns are acquiring everyone. SUPERBOWL here we come!

That and Taylor as QB, thier Oline giving up 50 sacks, and a D that couldn’t stop the Browns offense.

Taylor will only be a bridge QB. One that regularly sat on the Phins and **** in their mouths.

One that will be quickly remedies next season.

Hue Jackson is a good coach, for having no talent that team played hard in every game the last two years. He had almost zero control on personnel while they did their "moneyball" experiment the last few years. There was a huge power struggle and the one time he was actively involved in personnel was getting his guy Mccarron and the front office "forgot" to send the trade papers in time to the league which is why they aren't there anymore.

Oh I see. Rappaport, La Confora and Shefter must have been standing next to Tannenbaum when this went down. They’re NEVER wrong.[/QUOTE
Browns just made Buffalo worse. We should thank them.
Yeah let's thank them when Buffalo jumps over us for a QB and proceeds to beat our brains in with said QB for the next ten years. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom