Last 12 AFC SB Quarterbacks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last 12 AFC SB Quarterbacks

you missed the rest of that quote:

"and also tell me about how many other QBs it turned into the best QB of all time. I'd love to hear about it."

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Not to disagree with you, but how successful was Brady without Bill? I actually believe they are a perfect match, the perfect QB for the perfect system and neither would have the titles they have apart from each other.

we are definitely allowed to disagree.

he hasn't played under any other HC so we'll never know but we have seen BB w/o Brady and it's not very good.

Not to disagree with you, but how successful was Brady without Bill? I actually believe they are a perfect match, the perfect QB for the perfect system and neither would have the titles they have apart from each other.

Belichick may not have the decade and a half dynasty w/o Brady but a have zero doubt he would possess at the least one SB championship. Let's also remember this was a QB that Belichick drafted in the 6th round. Not like the Pats landed a top draft pick and selected a heralded prospect. Belcihick would have made his philosophy work one way or another.

"and also tell me about how many other QBs it turned into the best QB of all time. I'd love to hear about it."

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

we are definitely allowed to disagree.

he hasn't played under any other HC so we'll never know but we have seen BB w/o Brady and it's not very good.

What did Brady look like at Michigan? Sorry, don't watch a ton of college ball and had never heard of him till Bledsoe got injured.

"and also tell me about how many other QBs it turned into the best QB of all time. I'd love to hear about it"

I didn't miss it, it's an invalid question. Belichick is the only one who runs that style of offense which he introduced in '00.

Belichick may not have the decade and a half dynasty w/o Brady but a have zero doubt he would possess at the least one SB championship. Let's also remember this was a QB that Belichick drafted in the 6th round. Not like the Pats landed a top draft pick and selected a heralded prospect. Belcihick would have made his philosophy work one way or another.

BB was already on the hot seat, if Brady doesn't come in they don't go on that run in 2001 and he is on very thin ice heading into 2002. he would more likely be a DC somewhere else today than have had a great HC career.

he had 5 years for the philosophy to work in Cleveland and it didn't, he had a year in NE where he failed and was off to another failure at 0-2 until magically the season and his HC career turned when Brady became the starter.

BB is as smart as any football coach ever but there's more to that to being a great HC. Brady saved his career and BB developed into a great Hc from there.

Here's a question:
If you could rewind back to 2000 and could only pick one to come to the Fins, who do you take, Brady or Belichick?

Just to answer the McCarthy question. There were alot of gumblings last year that he was in the verge of being fired. He doesn't have a great relationship with Rodgers. Just started involving him in gameplans this year. People are blaming McCarthy for the loss this weekend even

What did Brady look like at Michigan? Sorry, don't watch a ton of college ball and had never heard of him till Bledsoe got injured.

his issue in college was Drew henson. Henson was hyped as what Brady eventually became so the CS guaranteed he'd play even though Brady outperformed him. Brady dropped to round 6 most b/c of physical tools. he looked like this heading into the draft:

Tom-Brady-shirtless-02-15-15.jpg

he didn't have a strong arm and the thinking was his body could not w/stand playing in the NFL. he was viewed as a backup in the NFL. scouts are wrong sometimes, many times actually.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Just to answer the McCarthy question. There were alot of gumblings last year that he was in the verge of being fired. He doesn't have a great relationship with Rodgers. Just started involving him in gameplans this year. People are blaming McCarthy for the loss this weekend even

you mean when he led his team to a conf title game?

I am NOT saying McCarthy is great or anywhere near BB but I don't recall hearing he was on the hot seat at any time.

Back
Top Bottom