Last Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Night

On that last gif if jones is bracketing the tight end why is he only reacting to the vertical? Must be just a read the qbs eyes in his pedal bracket if that's the case.

Jones only opens up after reading Wentz's eyes and at the start his release.

And then you got x up top releasing the boundary to the deep top side safety almost like he's got flats accountability. The qb could have hit the mid level top side in cut for big yards and rac. What a mess.

Miami needs to use that pitch play more I can probably count on less than one hand how many times we ran it last year. Put that sucker in the play book and use it ajayi and drake.

Man does Ajayi look good this year. I would ride that horse every time I got near the goalline on the first 2 downs unless they show me 9 in the box then I'm going high point to Parker

Pick your poison D.C.

Miami needs to use that pitch play more I can probably count on less than one hand how many times we ran it last year. Put that sucker in the play book and use it ajayi and drake.

Man does Ajayi look good this year. I would ride that horse every time I got near the goalline on the first 2 downs unless they show me 9 in the box then I'm going high point to Parker

Pick your poison D.C.
Or do that rub play to Julius. Thomas might seem slow but he's still a big body

That's a motion based man coverage Id beater. Pretty easy read nice play design

Gase is gonna dial up money in the tight red and with ajayi and Parker teams gonna have serious problems. No one climbs the ladder like Parker

Back
Top Bottom