Lawrence Timmons play time last 3 games has gone from 83% to 76% to 57% vs. Denver. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lawrence Timmons play time last 3 games has gone from 83% to 76% to 57% vs. Denver.

This experiment by Dolphins management has failed, they thought this team was close and awarded contracts to average players for a push deep into the playoffs. It's time to clean out the cupboard and concentrate on the draft, bring in young players and build your culture or change it that way. In this present day dictated by the cap, we can ill afford to spend unwisely no matter how exciting the next big FA signing makes a splash on the front page. The thinking of upper management has to change, building a team requires smarts but more importantly patience, be strategic in how you go about assembling your team and learn to make a decision.........a good one. The Dolphins are a classic example of the rule "Money Doesn't Fix Everything," we constantly overpay for players which is bad enough in itself and sometimes necessary, but the guarantee money handed out is the real killer.......with little results to show for it, we get rid of home grown talent and bring in someone's else's over the hill players that don't necessarily fit the scheme we play.........unbelievable. This year I can understand why Gase brought in FAs, the amount of injuries we had forced him to act, like at the LB and QB position for example, but this can no longer be the rule it has to be the exception. If the Dolphins brass don't change their thinking, this team will continue to be crap for years to come.

Good. Out with the old. This defense needs a huge boost of young elite level talent. We need to draft another linebacker to pair with McMillan. Unfortunately we're stuck with Kiko for another year.

His heart is in Pitt. Never thought of himself as a fin. He is a veteran, if I was in a well run organization for years, and now find myself in a dumpster fire, I quit too.
And now with the Steelers injuries at LB they could really use him. Too bad the trade deadline has passed. Another reason why the trade deadline needs to be removed/pushed back further.

And now with the Steelers injuries at LB they could really use him. Too bad the trade deadline has passed. Another reason why the trade deadline needs to be removed/pushed back further.

shaziers the most overrated lb in football but what I saw last night without him at the position could definitely send them home

shaziers the most overrated lb in football but what I saw last night without him at the position could definitely send them home
Yep, the kid from Temple (who ended up getting hurt too, for those that didn't know) showed a lot of heart and effort, but he just doesn't have the goods from what I saw.

LB remains another top 3 round MUST get, along with DE. Another 2017 draft will do wonders. QB and TE are wildcard positions.

Says a lot about how bare the cupboard was on defense.

No doubt we need another DE and a LB too. We've needed a TE for years now and of course at least one guard.

Ozzy rules!!

For whatever reason it was that he went AWOL, so be it. I hated the signing but understood why they did it. He’s regressed since the 1st few games and is out of position quite often now days. He makes a few plays but is not what he was earlier in the season. I think Timmons will get his wish and be released after this Season. I’ll never understand why so much money is foolishly being spent, but in theory a healthy mindset from Timmons May have made him invaluable, but it hasn’t worked out.

This D needs McMillian to be a healthy stud...and Harris to develop or find a pass rushing DE in the draft...and a ballhawking FS...and a OLB that can run with TEs and RBs...

Okay, it needs a fair amount bordering on a lot.

This D needs McMillian to be a healthy stud...and Harris to develop or find a pass rushing DE in the draft...and a ballhawking FS...and a OLB that can run with TEs and RBs...

Okay, it needs a fair amount bordering on a lot.
He have not played one snap in nfl. You jumped to conclusion, it's classic homer.

He have not played one snap in nfl. You jumped to conclusion, it's classic homer.

Thanks for your input. But where did I say that he was a stud...I said we need him to be a healthy stud. Next time avoid "jumping to conclusions" before calling out others for jumping to conclusions and being rude...ironic huh.

Thanks for your input. But where did I say that he was a stud...I said we need him to be a healthy stud. Next time avoid "jumping to conclusions" before calling out others for jumping to conclusions and being rude...ironic huh.
I apologize. Point well taken.

Back
Top Bottom