Leading up to the dion jordan's pick: Jets fans' reaction...a must read !!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leading up to the dion jordan's pick: Jets fans' reaction...a must read !!!

Hilarious. Jordan goes from the next Lawrence Taylor to Vernon Gholston 2.0 in about 8 pages.

That was the funniest **** I've read in a very long time.

[mod]Circumventing the profanity filter[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good grief, I knew they had no shame as fans, but jeeez! I couldn't imagine people on our board acting like a bunch of idiots like that. "Die dion die!" That's just ridiculous.

I loved their reaction!
Here is to more years of hopeless ineptitude.
I mean seriously? I only wish the Pats could draft as bad as they do!

Funny stuff, looked like the Jet Fans Loved Dion Jordan, how come most of ours didnt???

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=77574&page=6 The suspense and the buildup is like watching a horror movie ! just read up to the 15th page...classic!

Ahhh Man, this was a classic find, I am amazed just how smart fans are. I laughed when the Jets took Gino Smith, a "bust" , I predict.

What are the Jets doing....? Trade for Tebow last year, when they have Sanchez, now Tebow and Smith.

Unbelievable, this will be Rex Ryan's last year coaching.....

d-1

This was funny ****. Great find and read. Glad Miami can be the one's ****ing someone on draft day for once, especially the Jets.

how come the Jets fan could use profanity and we can't ? Come on mod, let boys be boys! Unplugged the filter and lets have some fun.

Back
Top Bottom