LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron, Bosh, and D Wade.....It's a reality

Mike Miller also signed as well, the terms are unknown at this point but on Wade's site he said welcome Haslem and Miller so its done. I'm pretty sure we end up with Big Z at center, it's a gut feeling at this point but he likes playing with Lebron so why not follow suit

if we wanted a true point in the line-up I would go with Carlos Arroyo, he knows his role and doesnt try to do too much. we should re-Sign him as a back-up if nothing more. he can hit open shots which is what we would need, him or Jason Williams are my choices for PG. I'm curious to see if we put Mike Miller in the starting line-up and just go without a true PG. theres no doubt that Mike Miller will get a huge chuck of minutes either way

The best option I see is Kwame Brown.....scary as that sounds he can at least give you some muscle in the post.

Please tell me your joking about this?!?!?! Kwame is probably the only player in the NBA that could fudge up anything the Heat could accomplish this season. That boys softer than ice cream in the summer.

Brad Miller wouldn't be a bad year-long stop gap.

I have always like Brad Miller. This guy has never backed down from a challenge. You wanna measure the size of man through his heart than Miller outweights Shaq by atleast 300 LBS.

From Ira:

Looks like they'll have a couple mil to offer Fisher. If he heads back to LA next in line is probably Barnes. Orlando just signed QRich so Barnes is probably on his way out.

If we could actually sign Barnes than our perimerter defense would have to be considered best in the league

Keeps Kobe happy. Which is definately priority numero uno for the Lakers. Although, Fisher will probably see even less minutes in the regular season now that Steve Blake is on the roster.

I don't see this being a problem with him, hes just there to help 3peat. I'm glad he didn't come here. I'm still a huge Kobe fan and I don't think he should mess up what he has going for him over in LA. For how much the Lakers signed Blake though I wish we woulda got to him first.

Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Juwan Howard. The pieces are falling into place with only more to fall.

More than serviceable combo of Big Z and Joel Anthony at center.

So is Raja Bell's meeting with Kobe Bryant gonna be like "Yo, I'm signing with Miami, thanks for lunch suckaz"?

Please tell me your joking about this?!?!?! Kwame is probably the only player in the NBA that could fudge up anything the Heat could accomplish this season. That boys softer than ice cream in the summer.

Kwame has turned himself into a decent role player these last couple seasons. He plays solid post defense, is a willing rebounder, will block a few shots, and hold his ground in the post. The Heat still need some size.....maybe they can get something from Pittman, or Magloire if they're that desperate. They need that big body to harass and foul Howard.

Mike Miller is apparently reconsidering signing with the heat. If he's trying to wrestle away more dough from Riley, he can go on ahead and miss this gravy train and go make his money losing elsewhere.

Mike Miller is like a done deal go look on rotoworld.com just taking longer then expected to sign the papers. and other teams are trying to talk him out of signing here but he aint listening

Back
Top Bottom