LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland

lolwut?

Did you even watch the last two games? Lebron was clearly the best player on the court. He took over the 4th quarter in both games. I love how when Kobe loses, its because he doesnt have any help (and that was true. His team played like ****). When Lebron teams up with good players to try win though, he is piggy-backing his way to a title.

Aren't you anti-Heat also?

absolutley not but the Bulls weren't the team that repeatedly eliminated the Heat or Cavs. Paul Pierce doesn't play for the Bulls and last time I checked, nobody on the Bulls team poked at James as much as Pierce has.

The Celtics teams that beat the heat and Cavs while not great were still MUCH better than this current edition. You guys are acting like this is 2008 or 1986.

This is not the Boston team from last year or a few years ago is the point. It's nice to beat them but this is not some multi championship team that needed to be slayed. This is the Lakers of the 00s, the Spurs of the 00s, the Bulls of the 90s,... Like I said all last offseason there aren't any great teams, Mimai is building towards one and as these guys play together longer and add some better complimentary pieces they have a great shot to be a truly great team butThe Celtics, Lakers of recent years won championships but weren't truly great teams.

You are so perplexing. Of course this isn't the same team. Everybody knew that but this was still the team to beat and before this season started, everybody was already pinning Boston up against Chicago. Just cause of their seeding doesn't make them the 3rd best team in the east. If you still can't understand the emotions that were displayed by Miami last night then I guess you've never ever in your life have been through any adversity or challenged.

My favorite thing about the Celts, Lakers, Spurs, or whatever is how if they beat a young run and gun team then their experienced. But if they lose, their old.

The Celtics teams that beat the heat and Cavs while not great were still MUCH better than this current edition. You guys are acting like this is 2008 or 1986.

And your acting like you they just faced the Nets.

And I refer to this over and over again

[video=youtube;tH5YA5qJnpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5YA5qJnpo[/video]

You are so perplexing. Of course this isn't the same team. Everybody knew that but this was still the team to beat and before this season started, everybody was already pinning Boston up against Chicago. Just cause of their seeding doesn't make them the 3rd best team in the east. If you still can't understand the emotions that were displayed by Miami last night then I guess you've never ever in your life have been through any adversity or challenged.

My favorite thing about the Celts, Lakers, Spurs, or whatever is how if they beat a young run and gun team then their experienced. But if they lose, their old.

Alot can change during a season. Boston aged rapidly and had a terrible deadline trade(terrible in the short term). I expected Miami to winn this series, I expected it to go 6 or 7 not 5 but I did expect Miami to win.

I don't get the emotions of beating a 3 seed that has won ONE title in 24 years. Dallas beating a team that has 5 titles in the last decade showed less emotion.

I don't know about the old excuse for the Lakers, I think they had more problems besides age but for SA and Boston they were w/o a doubt old teams.

As a basketball fan it's fun to watch Miami, I think this team over the next couple of year will evolve into a truly great team I just hate the way they were put together. I hated seeing a superstar leave his team to try to guarantee a title w/ other players. If lebron stuck it out and was as great as we believe he is then he was going to win it in Cleveland at some point.

And your acting like you they just faced the Nets.

And I refer to this over and over again

[video=youtube;tH5YA5qJnpo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5YA5qJnpo[/video]

Seriously? You point to that game? winning a series at the buzzer is cause for celebration. Beating an old beat up team in 5 games comfortably(In knw it was close until a few mins but the game wasn't in doubt in the final minute) is not cause for the celebration they had.

That celebration by the Bulls WINNING a series on a last second shot waqs tamer than Miami's last night.

So your basing what the fans at the tripple A did than what LBJ and Wade did? What did LBJ and Wade do that was more outrageous than Jordans celebration? You really think that this was an easy victory for them? Seriously? They didn't take the lead until 2 minutes left in the game and were down almost the entire game. If they didn't win game 5 than this thing is going to 7. It took a Herculean effort from Wade in the first half and James in the second half to finish them off and you don't think they should have celebrated?

So your basing what the fans at the tripple A did than what LBJ and Wade did? What did LBJ and Wade do that was more outrageous than Jordans celebration? You really think that this was an easy victory for them? Seriously? They didn't take the lead until 2 minutes left in the game and were down almost the entire game. If they didn't win game 5 than this thing is going to 7. It took a Herculean effort from Wade in the first half and James in the second half to finish them off and you don't think they should have celebrated?

The Bulls won a series on a last second shot and the celebration wasn't as great as what Miami did last night.

Miami should celebrate, any time you win a series you should celebrate to some degree but they acted like they won the NBA Title the way they celebrated winning a series in 5 games over the 3 seed who has 1 title in 24 years.

The Bulls won a series on a last second shot and the celebration wasn't as great as what Miami did last night.

Miami should celebrate, any time you win a series you should celebrate to some degree but they acted like they won the NBA Title the way they celebrated winning a series in 5 games over the 3 seed who has 1 title in 24 years.

You keep on saying 1 title in 3 years and you keep calling them the 3 seed. What was Cleveland when Jordan played that Cavs team? How many championships did they have?

You keep on saying 1 title in 3 years and you keep calling them the 3 seed. What was Cleveland when Jordan played that Cavs team? How many championships did they have?

They won on a LAST SECOND SHOT TO WIN A SERIES! Do you not see the difference?

and that last second SERIES win wasn't celebrated as big as Lebron's game winner against orlando in game 2 two years ago.

They won on a LAST SECOND SHOT TO WIN A SERIES! Do you not see the difference?

and that last second SERIES win wasn't celebrated as big as Lebron's game winner against orlando in game 2 two years ago.

Of course I see a difference but Jordan faced a Cavs team that has never won a thing ever but they still took the best player to ever play the game to a full best of 5 series. But yet you rationalize how Lebron scored the final 10 points of this game, throttled the reigning EC champs the final 2 minutes and completely shut them down in the final 4 minutes of the game. And to top it off, Jordan has never been criticized, scrutinized, judged, or villafied in one single season the way Lebron did this season. Seriously, if you don't realize that hiim beating the Celtics was the equivalent of sutting up some of his critics then I dont know what else there is to talk about. I will guarantee that if the Heat beat the Bulls or Hawks, they won't celebrate as hard

Of course I see a difference but Jordan faced a Cavs team that has never won a thing ever but they still took the best player to ever play the game to a full best of 5 series. But yet you rationalize how Lebron scored the final 10 points of this game, throttled the reigning EC champs the final 2 minutes and completely shut them down in the final 4 minutes of the game. And to top it off, Jordan has never been criticized, scrutinized, judged, or villafied in one single season the way Lebron did this season. Seriously, if you don't realize that hiim beating the Celtics was the equivalent of sutting up some of his critics then I dont know what else there is to talk about. I will guarantee that if the Heat beat the Bulls or Hawks, they won't celebrate as hard

They won a SERIES on a last second, amazing shot- is there anything more exciting other than clinching the conf or winning it all?

If Lebron wins 5 titles it won't shut up the critics b/c he will still have slithered away from Cle in hopes of hopping on to a title contender rather than sticking it out. Jordan never got that scrutiny(though he was scrutinized as he was compared to 2 NBA legends in magic and Bird) b/c he never quit and went to another loaded team in hopes of being handed a title. he earned it on the court getting better every year and making his team better.

If Miami beats Chi/Atl they should celebrate much more than last night. They beat an old, beat up Boston team in 5 games. That celebration was over the top acting like they won a title.

absolutley not but the Bulls weren't the team that repeatedly eliminated the Heat or Cavs. Paul Pierce doesn't play for the Bulls and last time I checked, nobody on the Bulls team poked at James as much as Pierce has.

I'd take Derrick Rose over anyone the Celtics have. Chicago-Miami would be a good series

But Jordan didn't have to do it alone either. Chicago was ran alot better than Cleveland is now and the draft back in those days meant alot more than it does these days. Lebron knew that there was absolutley no help coming any time soon. And Miami wasn't a title contendor before he got there even with Bosh coming on board. Cleveland is a joke of franchise which is why that team has never won anything.

Aren't you anti-Heat also?

Something like that. I root against them just because my brother and J are die-hards and I like poking at them. This is especially true for my brother who really gets worked up about sports :lol:. I thought Lebron was wrong for HOW he left Cleveland, but actually leaving made a lot of sense to me.

But Jordan didn't have to do it alone either. Chicago was ran alot better than Cleveland is now and the draft back in those days meant alot more than it does these days. Lebron knew that there was absolutley no help coming any time soon. And Miami wasn't a title contendor before he got there even with Bosh coming on board. Cleveland is a joke of franchise which is why that team has never won anything.

Miami was an instant title contender the day all 3 signed w/ the Heat(Wade re-signed).

Look at those Bulls rosters, especially the first 3-peat teams. Those teams weren't littered w/ top tier talent. They had talent but nothing close to the Lakers, Celtics or Sixers of the 80s. He led his teams to championships, Lebron couldn't do that in Cleveland so he pulled an Alonzo.

Back
Top Bottom